Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Winner Grand Finale of India's Got Talent Khoj 2 (Photos+Videos 2nd October' 2010)

Views: 42350  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 4.25 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 09-26-2010, 01:51 PM

Umer Farooq Bhapang Group Musicians
Umer Farooq and group played 'bhapang' in the third episode of India's Got Talent - Khoj 2.

OUT in Quarter-Finals
Old 09-26-2010, 01:57 PM

Gaurav Parashari Singer
Gaurav Parashari sang a beautiful rendition in the seventh episode of India's Got Talent - Khoj 2.

OUT in Quarter-Finals
Old 09-27-2010, 06:09 PM

Advitya Group Dancers

Advitya Group performed a dance in the eighth episode of India's Got Talent - Khoj 2

OUT in Quarter-Finals
Old 10-02-2010, 08:45 PM

Shillong Chamber Group is winner of India`s Got Talent-Khoj 2, Runners-up Teji Toko, Second Runners-up Bir Khalsa Group

Shillong Chamber Group wins the India`s Got Talent-Khoj 2. Teji Toko from Arunachal Pradesh is first runner up followed by Bir Khalsa Group the second runners-up of the grand finale of India`s Got Talent-Khoj 2.

Shillong Chamber Choir, which was formed in 2001, is known for their performance of Khasi opera with a fusion of Western music.
The 15-member group is headed by Neil Nongkynrih and include singers Ibarisha, Donna, Jessica, Patricia Doren Kevi, Sandon, Daman, Riewbankit, Johanan, Kynsai, Ryan and Banlam.

18-year-old Teji is a class 12th student who started playing drums when he was in the 9th standard. “I don’t have a teacher, whatever I learnt is from instructional videos on youtube,” he says. “My friends know how crazy I am about music. I even irritated my teachers with my constant foot tapping in class. Now, they are happy that I got selected,” he says. In fact it was Teji’s teacher who told him to send a demo to IGT.

Out of nine amazingly talented participants across the country, one has to be crowned as the most talented person or group. The Grand finale spanned for more than three hours and included performance by various actors from soaps airing on Colors, in addition to stunning performance by the nine participants.

The presence of the ‘Khichdi’ family was a delightful and hilarious surprise but the real entertainer was Usha Uthup.

Judges congratulated the winners and presented the coveted trophy with a cash prize in lakhs. India’s got Talent Khoj 2 Winner got 50 lakh Rs along with Kawasaki Ninja 250R bike.

Video of grand Finale on 2nd October of India`s Got Talent grand Finale

Tags
2010, colors, india's got talent khoj 2, photos, reality shows, winners

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->