Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Star Cast/Story/Photos/Videos: Imagine TV's Looteri Dulhan

Views: 4106  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 03-17-2011, 01:20 PM

Default Star Cast/Story/Photos/Videos: Imagine TV's Looteri Dulhan

Looteri Dulhan is a unique fiction serial in Imagine TV. It is basically the story of orphan girl Billo.

Story

Looteri Dulhen is story of Billo, a young girl adopted by a Haryanvi family, who position themselves as sari traders from Uttar Pradesh but whose real business is to con 70-plus men who want to marry young girls and then flee with their valuables.

The show is loosely based on true incidents. Billo (the protagonist) from UP, along with her family runs a business of robbing people by falsely marrying them and then fleeing with valuables soon after the wedding. The family otherwise owns a saree shop and their neighbours think they make a living out of the same. Billo is not their real daughter. She had been adopted, raised and trained by this family only for this business. Billo had been separated from her parents when she was very young, owing to severe flooding in their village. Each time that Billo gets married to a new ‘target’, she hopes she will somehow, amongst the guests/ families find her real family again...

At another such wedding, Billo happens to meet her real father and he happens to do her kanyadan. Billo decides that since her real father has given her away in marriage, this is a sacred relation for her, she will not cheat this man, this is the one that she will settle down with. She tells her husband her true identity but ironically, this time, the game is on her. Her husband turns out to be already married, with a terminally sick wife, for whose treatment he now requires Billo to keep working as Looteri Dulhan…

What will Billo’s journey be from now on?

This one promises to be full of drama, masti and lots of fun!! This is a very new kind of concept on television and so it proves to be unique.

Cast

Cast
Actor Role Note
Krishna Gokani Billo Singh / Looteri Dulhan
Bharti Khandare Sukhi Singh
Yajuvendra Singh Angrez Singh
Smita Singh Dehli Singh
Sitaram Panchal Ramcharitar Singh

Old 04-13-2011, 07:12 PM

It's not Barun Sobti, but Mrunal Jain who has been roped in as the male lead of Imagine's upcoming show Looteri Dulhan..

As we know, Imagine TV's next fiction launch Looteri Dulhan is the story of a con girl Billo (Krishna Gokani) who dupes men who are 70 plus by marrying them and fleeing away with their valuables. The show produced by BAG Films will be launching on March 28th, at the 9.30 PM slot.

TellyBuzz had already reported that Barun Sobti of Baat Hamari Pakki Hai fame has been finalized to play the male lead in the show. However, there seems to be yet another change in it now..

We now hear that Mrunal Jain who essayed the role of Hiten in Imagine's Bandini has been brought in as the male lead.

Our source states, "Things were more or less final with Barun, and he was all set to start shoot. However, things did not work out at the last minute and the makers looked for few more options. They have now finalized things with Mrunal and he is all set to play the lead role".

Mrunal who entered the industry as Krishna in Ekta's Mahabaarat came into the spot light with his well-etched role in Bandini. And now it is a hat trick for the actor as Imagine has given him yet another challenging role.

We tried contacting Mrunal, but he remained unavailable.

Looteri Dulhan has Yajuvendra Singh, Smita Singh, Bharti Khandare, Sitaram Panchal essaying important roles. Veteran actor Ranjeet has been roped in for an interesting cameo role.

Guess all is set now for the con girl Looteri Dulhan to get into action..
Old 04-13-2011, 07:17 PM

Old 04-13-2011, 07:18 PM

Default Mrunal Jain has a 'Vintage' Moment..

Mrunal Jain recently fulfilled one of his longest desires on the sets of his new show, Looteri Dulhan..

Mrunal Jain who essays the male lead in Imagine and BAG Films' newly launched show Looteri Dulhan is on Cloud Nine, after fulfilling one of his longest desires…

Ask him about it, and he goes down the memory lane and says, "My grand father possessed a Vintage car, a Buick Park Avenue model somewhere in the year 1918. My dad as a kid used to get excited whenever he stepped into it. We have grown hearing great stories about this ancestral car that my fore fathers possessed. I have always wanted to drive a car of this model, and I recently got this opportunity thro' Looteri Dulhan".

Talking about the experience, Mrunal states, "In Looteri Dulhan, I play the character of Abhinav who is a Rajkumar. The production house wanted me to use a vintage car for the shoot. And to my pleasant surprise, I was given the same model which my ancestors had with them. I got excited the moment I saw it, and have been driving the car all thro' the shoot (smiles)".

In the show, Mrunal plays Abhinav who is a very straightforward person, who does not want to live the life of a Yuvraj. He wants to be a free bird, and is against the dictatorial rule of his King father.

Just enjoy the moment, Mrunal!!
Old 04-13-2011, 07:19 PM

Tags
looteri dulhan, ndtv imagine

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->