Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Pooja Bose to star in Ekta Kapoor's next….

Views: 1394  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 04-07-2010, 04:02 AM

Default Pooja Bose to star in Ekta Kapoor's next….

TV actrees Pooja Bose of Tujh Sangh Preet Lagai Sajna fame has been finalized to play a pivotal character in an Ekta Kapoor show.

An Indya source tells us, “Ekta had liked Pooja’s performance in Tujh Sang in which she played the character of Vrinda and from this character she became popular amongst the viewers too, so now when Balaji is planning to launch a new show on Imagine the makers wanted to cast her because even the role aptly suits her so she had come to the office to discuss the story line of the show. She had given the look test a few days back.”

We spoke to Pooja Bose about her comeback and she said, “I had got an offer from Ekta ma’am to play the lead in her upcoming show but as of now I really can’t comment on this because by next week things will get finalized. I know my fans must be missing me, most probably I might come back on TV after IPL.”

This new show on Imagine will either replace Bandini or Jyoti. The show will give importance to yet another social plight as the script of the show is still under process.

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->