Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Rajan Shahi's success at the awards ceremony

Views: 1618  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 12-14-2009, 04:26 PM
Award Winner

Default Rajan Shahi's success at the awards ceremony

Rajan Shahi’s hit shows Sapna Baabul Ka Bidaai and Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai on Star plus have successfully captured the eyeballs of the audiences and both the shows are

now at the top ratings on Star Plus channel. This year also, Bidaai and Yeh Rishta…have created magic at two recent awards ceremony, both Indian Telly awards and Indian television academy awards.

Sapna Babul Ka Bidaai is the first show in the history of television that was telecasted for one hour daily for three consecutive months while Yeh

Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
is the first show in three years to have the highest TRP launch.

Not only this, both the shows were telecasted seven days a week for the first time.

So Rajan Shahi talks about the success as a producer.

“I have realized that today in Television, one needs to reinvent himself as the burn-out period has shortened due to the quick pace which brings in saturation and stagnation.

I was successfully directing; however I was not only saturated but also I wanted the overall control on all aspects from creativity to direction.”

About the success of both his shows in the recent award ceremony, he said, “We, as a unit are very happy with the success of both our shows and I personally don’t believe in competition because I believe in doing hard work and its all team effort.”

On being questioned if he was hesitant while launching Yeh Rishta… he replied “No, I was very confident on my work; and this confidence came in because of my actors, my team and Star Plus had faith in me. Initially, I was dubious as Yeh Rishta Kya

Kehlata Hai
had no strenuous drama, no storyline, no rona-dhona which is a peculiar feature in every saas-bahu drama but with the tremendous support which I got from channel we pulled it off with ease. It was like a risk, a gamble but our hard work has worked wonders.”

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->