Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Prasad Barve to enter Imagine's Zor Ka Jhatka as a surprise package..

Views: 1958  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 02-08-2011, 05:54 PM

Default Prasad Barve to enter Imagine's Zor Ka Jhatka as a surprise package..

Prasad Barve to enter Imagine's Zor Ka Jhatka as a surprise package..

Prasad Barve who was last seen in Dill Mill Gayye as Dr. Jitendra Prasad is all set to enter Imagine's Zor Ka Jhatka as a surprise package! The actor is presently seen in Star Plus' Pyaar Main Twist..

A source says, "Prasad Barve will enter Zor Ka Jhatka in tomorrow's episode, and he holds the distinction of being called to the show thro' Shah Rukh's Sifarish".

We hear that SRK believes that Prasad is the only contestant who can give a Zor Ka Jhatka to the hefty Gracious D'Costa. Can Prasad live upto the expectations of the host? That's for the viewers to find out..

We contacted Prasad Barve and he confirmed, "Yes, I will be entering in the show as a surprise package; viewers have to watch to know more (smiles)".

Taking the chance, he conveys, "I won't lose the chance to convey this to all my DMG fans that I badly miss Dill Mill Gayye".

Tune in to tomorrow's episode to see Prasad in action..

Tags
zor ka jhatka

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->