Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Rakhi Sawant went on Sach Ka Saamna...

Views: 4205  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 07-22-2009, 03:21 PM

Default Rakhi Sawant went on Sach Ka Saamna...

What would happen if you combined television's hottest new shows Rakhi Ka Swayamvar and Sach Ka Saamna?

The reason I'm asking is because often, when I watch Rakhi Sawant on television, I wonder: who exactly is she trying to fool? Don't get me wrong, I'm as addicted to the show as all of you are, but at times the show seems more fiction than non-fiction.

And what about all those contestant-grooms who keep saying they would do anything for Rakhi? Hmm. Now that Sach Ka Saamna has gone on air, I'm sure NDTV Imagine's kicking themselves for not thinking of the idea--they could easily have made all contestants undertake a polygraph test where they had to answer one question honestly to be part of this show: Do you really want to marry Rakhi Sawant?

As for Rakhi Sawant, I can think of lots of questions Sach Ka Saamna host Rajeev Khandelwal could ask her.

Did you think the show would be such a hit?
Were you planning to get married when you started this show?

Now that the show is a hit, have you changed your mind?
Will you actually marry a poor man?

Do you want to have *** with Manmohan Tiwari?
Are those real tears?

Is this the real Rakhi Sawant?
Do you enjoy playing the part of demure bride?

Do you like wearing all these Indian outfits?
Do you find Toronto businessman Elesh Parujanwala boring?

Isn't he the most likely to win because he is wealthy?
Do you think Indian men are boring?

Have you undergone botox treatments for your swayamvar?
Did you know beforehand that the Kashmiri policeman contestant on your show was already married?

Did you drop Luv from the show for shock value?
Is the show rigged?

If your ex-boyfriend Abhishek proposed, would you marry him?
Is he going to come on your show?

Do you think Manas is too young?
etc etc etc

TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 07-22-2009, 03:22 PM

From sudha

July 21, 2009 3:20 PM
I really hope my message goes to rakhi. I have been regularly watching the show. She is a gutsy gal no second thoughts. I admire her for what position she has achieved despite odds. I really feel sheis looking for genuine luv and affection which she has been deprived off for so many years. As I lady I appreciate her honesty and believe she is the luckiest one in our country who has a swayamvar where she chooses her partner, whereas it is the men in this country who choose the girl. Hats off to her. She deserves everythg she could ask for. I would be so happy if she could read my message. I live in Nagpur from where Ashwin Choudhary and i am ashamed of him the way he put questions to rakhi. Shame on him. He does not deserve to be on this show. It is only the women who is supposed to answer all nonsense questions and what about men. Are they not answerable but nobody questions them. Rakhi let me help u in choosing your partner. Well sincerely I feel Elesh Parjunwala is the right choise for u. Manmohan is a deceitful character dont get carried away with his antics. He is not a genuine person. Trust me on that. With Elesh u can have a good career and also balance your family life. He seems to be the perfect partner for u. all the best to you dear. U deserve every right to be happy. Lots of luv and best wishes from me. your sis
From sudha

July 21, 2009 4:12 PM
hi rakhi, Well I have a few more things to say about myself. I like your boldness and honest approach. It needs a lot of guts to present yourself the way u do. U have learnt to fight life and you have emerged a winner in that. Things were definitely not easy for u. I think you have sacrified enough for your family and u have every right to be happy and do things which u like. I wanted to know which month and date you are born and what is your sun sign? I am a biker. I fear nothing. I am also bold, brave and honest in my approach in my relations. I have a very loving and affectionate husband./ As rakhi said money does not matter as I have faced a lot of financial probs in my life but with such a wonderful husband I cant ask for more.
From shailendra soni

July 21, 2009 5:32 PM
i want to participate please give your address thanks shailendra soni asst. manager tata motors 09760375965
From Ekta Khetan

July 21, 2009 5:33 PM
Lolz...that is hilarious. Me too an avid watcher but can't help feeling the same as you did. BTW, one more question would be added- When are you planning season 2?
From Soham

July 21, 2009 8:27 PM
LMAO... no not at Priya's article... but at Mr. Soni's comment. He surely thinks, Priya is the PR Manager of NDTVImagine+ Rakhi Sawant. Well, to be frank I did.
From suchet kaur

July 21, 2009 9:49 PM
Hats off to you lady!! TIT for TAT!!! Manmohan deserved it all.... I'm so proud of you! there were so many times on the show when i thought if you were really stupid to actually believe such a fake! i am really happy that you paid him back in the same coin by publicly humiliating him! really! what was he thinking?? that you are n idiot or what? all in front of national television! all that shayari and stuff... anyone would be smitten but after a while it really gets on to u... hats off to Ravi Kishen Bhaiya!! i believe it was his idea, atleast his suggestion, on how to treat manmohan!! Ravi bhaiya is really smart to see through him instantly... i remember the first time that he came on the show..his first meeting with manmohan.. he saw through him instantly.. i'm very happy for you that you have such loyal friends.. keep them close to heart always... and keep inspiring the youth to speak their mind and not be afraid of being themselves... Jai Ho Rakhi!!! Love You!!
From sridevi

July 21, 2009 9:51 PM
Hi, Cutie rakhi........... im so hapiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii tht u had eliminated Mr cheater (MANMOHAN TIWARI) he is a flirter . I really thank god that u had taken a right decision.GOD WILL BE ALWAYS WITH U.I'm really proud of u. I admire the way u spk so frankly without any hesitation.MANAS or Elesh will be ur Mr.Perfect. Let's celebrate........it's time to party....MR.Cheater is out. Takecare dear
From sam

July 21, 2009 10:59 PM
Hi , i jst want to say that rakhi has mny gud qualities n few bad aswell as like anybody. rakhi is more like a drama girl, finding publicity by any means, she shldnt hv rejected luv khanna as he kissed her 2 times but the fact is he ws the frst one to recieve a nazrana(love symbol) frm rakhi n also he ws her true lover aswell,he had respect for rakhi n true lov in his heart then does it matters so much even if he kissed bold, modern girl rakhi sawant with no bad intention.His mom came n met rakhi , she was also nice, vry adjusting, and contrary to this manmohans mother , whn she met rakhi on the show, one cld easily feel wht kind of people were they, she was clever, quick n greedy, all these things were quiet noticable in her son manmohan aswell. whn manmohans mom clearly said to rakhi tht they dn care about her past but rakhi wld hv to adjust with their family n household life, and also wont allow rakhi to continue her past life being an item girl or working in films etc. Rakhi replied to manmohans mother tht she cant leave her profession, its her passion, her life. That means it was over with manmohan as also tht time rakhi revealed that manmohan never ever had loved her n he ws only using her. Then on last day at udaipur, nobody can understand why did she rejected luv khanna but not manmohan? All were jealous of luv even the anchor of the show RAM was also again n again giving stress on luv khanna's kissing act by asking about this from all the guys n rakhi. RAM also wanted luv to eliminate. Even if luv kissed rakhi, luv had guts n he ws true lover of rakhi , atleast he lovd rakhi truelly n from day one but manmohan never lovd rakhi, also luv khanna's mother was happy accepting rakhi without any deals but not in the case of manmohan's. Rakhi broke the heart of a true guy that wasnt nice of her, thats it i hv to say. Regarding the show - sach ka saamna, i wld like to say that the bold item girl rakhi sawant who tells every1 on TV tht she shld be lookd like an inspiration as she stood up in life on her own without anybodys help! She also says tht every girl shld try to becom like her! She talks alot tht she got guts n is honest n true, if this is the case, why doesnt she faces this show n participate in it. Is she scared of the questions tht wld be fired against her like- 1) hav u had *** with any of your previous bfs ? she says shes a virgin! 2) hav u had any physical relation with anyone at high post associated with the bollywood industry? 3)why r u always in arguments ? 4)In the show, whn a guy gets u a bacardi then u tells him tht u dn drinks , its the image of u that has been made like this by the people. is that true? 5)You live alone, did your family left you coz you r an item girl? or even somthing more! 6)whn your family is not able to accept you coz of what u r today or wht your image has been today, then how can u expect tht u will find a new family who will accept u easily? 7)Is this show - rakhi ka swayamvar a true real swayamvar or another publicity stunt? 8)It was obvious tht rakhi got attracted to canadian/gujrati guy coz he lives in canada and seems rich ?Also chances of rakhi marrying him are 100% if this is a real swayamvar? 9)In the start of swayamvar, u talkd alot tht u dn care about money, u only want true pure heart but then we see that rakhi questions the guys regarding will they be able to manage and earn for her living, her expenses, all that. now Ram kapoor, the host talks that rakhi pays 25000rs. bill at saloon, how will they manage?
Old 07-22-2009, 03:23 PM

From sam

July 21, 2009 11:14 PM
Did anybody notices the advertisements tht sued to com in between this show - manforce ******s, i-pill ( to prevent pregnancy within 72 hrs!) they were the sponsors of this show - rakhi ka swayamvar. lolzzzz so funny... if it were a real wedding show, ads shld be of household/kitchen appliances like refrigerator,almirah,cooking gas, mixer juicer grinder. sam vvvasdfgh8@yahoo.com
From Gaurav Sachdeva

July 22, 2009 12:04 AM
few more is this show scripted? Is your next show is "rakhi ki suhagrat"? or rakhi chali sasural? or rakhi ka honeymoon? is rakhi se mujhe bachao? will you marry rajeev khandelwal? Do you love mika? Are you trying to create cult image?
From YZ

July 22, 2009 12:33 AM
everything is fake ... they already earned lots of money... you fool...
From priya

July 22, 2009 3:45 AM
Whatever be the truth whether Rakhi will marry or not I feel the way she has handled the show is really impressing.I like her boldness, if the things r black she will say black and if things r white she will say white ..I feel tht she is very true from her heart except for a little drama she adds but overall she is a nice human being and has the courage to say on the face rather than at thr back!!!..very less ppl r of this kind otherwise you find all fake ppl around who will say goodie things in front of u and at the back they will only plan things against u ... Anyways All the best Rakhi ..if you r really marrying on this show then I feel 'Elesh;is the best person, if not still we are enjoying the show !!! and expect a second season
From If Rakhi Sawant went on Sach Ka Saamna... | www.rakhiswayamvar.com

July 22, 2009 7:51 AM
Pingback from If Rakhi Sawant went on Sach Ka Saamna... | www.rakhiswayamvar.com

From Sreenath

July 22, 2009 8:17 AM
Hi Rakhi, ur show is a real bull s**t...Good attempt to pull up thr TRP ratings of the channel,but don't think that the public is a fool....And your acting( artificial romance) is horrible..anyone can make it out,that the romantic songs playing in the background is only to hide your artificiality... How long do you think you are going to live wid your slave ALIAS 'swayam'-vared husband? don't you think one day or the other he'll be questioning you about your past life. so dear sister,my sincere advice is,please try ur luck once again in item numbers,which only u can do with much boldness...no other actress has dared to perform such 'numbers' in the bollywood ... that's all
From Seema

July 22, 2009 9:38 AM
Hi Rakhi, I hope you get this message .I have tried lot to have a direct contact with you but could not .Anyway i know that you are not a girl who would be scared by the filthy comments out of filthy minds.I appreciate your boldness and your courage to do this swayamwar.Luv is a very nice guy.I think you should reconsider him.He is the one fit for you .anyway.My best regards are with you.You are not alone .God is with you . Be cheers....
From priya

July 22, 2009 10:26 AM
Hi everyone, I completely agree with everything what sam said above. Very well said sam, its just a fake show and rakhi is a fake girl, trying to fool people. People should read sam's comments to get better understanding. Also, i would like to share that in the sting operation by news 24 channel, the police constable of srinagar who was the participant in this show, he clearly said that NDTV camera persons n other team members knew that he was married! So married people also trying there luck here. Rakhi is an item girl, not only in industry but in real life aswell.She's full of drama ,knows very nicely how to come into news and how to get publicity.
From fighter

July 22, 2009 10:38 AM
I red both the comments posted by sam and even i completely agree with what he said. please convey our messages to rakhi by any means. Rakhi is herself a fool, i will give you work and good money, rakhi you come to me.LOL
From Ashish

July 22, 2009 11:43 AM
The show is undoubtedly fake, and make me cringe whenever I happen to come across it while changing channels. I just hope that she gets married (if thats actually going to happen) to the Candaian businessman and never comes back to India to act in some other stupid show.
From Manoj Rana

July 22, 2009 11:51 AM
Hi rakhi you r so cute ..... don't confuse and select your life partner with full confidence.........
From navin

July 22, 2009 1:03 PM
Hi Rakhi, Whatever people say i adore u for what every you do. dont get upset byh peole comment who thinks themselvese to be clean and pure. What u did to Manmohan was truly deserving pls humiliate him publicly mor so that he is not able to show his face in society and no girl marry him after this.....all the best may god bless u........
Old 07-22-2009, 03:23 PM

From seena

July 22, 2009 1:12 PM
the show is certainly a big hit. it points out all the flaws that can happen in indian marriage and the test are based on that. and Rakhi is the best for this show. In all ways the show is benefiting as it aims only good to find someone who really worth a good partner 4 the rest of her life. manmohan tiwari cud have been thrown before itself. maybe for the show she had to go thru it as her professional as well personal selection procedure which was planned before itself by the director. she controlled her emotions for one more day. we all knew that she ddidnt like manmohan or his family attitude and values and surrounding. i feel Elesh is the best. she shud marry someone who is as settled as she is. at the same time , he has all goodness as a partner with enough maturity to handle her. Elesh has better exposure to life beocs we can see how he handles things in a mature way which is very much required for good partner. we cud really feel what we women go thru after marriage. most of them are frustrated and being used or taken advantage for being like a slave to husband or husband's family members. they r scared of the public or their reputation or misunderstanding, so they suffer silently. i feel her as today's women has to be like her. women cant be denied all rights. she shud get respect in what degree she respects others.
From Saurabh

July 22, 2009 1:33 PM
Well, Manmohan bashing was good. But at the same time, Rakhi also deserves the same for her double standards and a hundred lies. Watched that show in which she meets the would be mom-in-laws. So fake and liar she was. "Main ghunghat nikalungi", "main veg ban jaungi, aapke liye", "main bhi sil-batte par masal peesoongi". And then just in the next episode, she goes on saying, I can't be slave of anyone. She's as fake as Manmohan. God help Manas, Chittiz (or is it Kshitiz?) and Elesh. They all really seem dumbo kind and hence are in the last rounds. What a joke, when Manas' mother says, "mera beta bahut mature hai". Funny.
From xyz

July 22, 2009 2:01 PM
as my point of view all are fake no one came to marry even rakhi also just for public city and double standards games and a hundred lies.
From sneha

July 22, 2009 2:23 PM
manas is a dumb guy , infact a complete idiot. he talks alot doesnt means hes mature. This dumb boy 22 yrs old says that he would like to be settled first then marry rakhi as currently hes earning very less, and if he wants to take rakhi shopping, he wont be asking his mom to giv him a 1000RS. note. hahahahh , whata fool is he, bold item girl rakhi who spends 25000RS. on just hairs then manas dreaming to take rakhi shopping in 1000Rs. budget. I bet he cant even buy rakhi a bra worth in that much. hahahha. manas he a kiddish , immature, idiot, ignorant , jealous boy who doesnt know how to act and speak , how to behave,his sister also resembles his mom with teeth comin out of their stinky mouths. HAHAHHAH , manas is a fool, n hes not going to marry rakhi at all and thats for sure so he better be prepared for it. Luv khanna was the only deserving candidate but rakhi mistakenly rather overreacting to his kisses act and dumping him. Elesh is nice but Luv was much better than boring Elesh as Luv was romantic.
From ashish

July 22, 2009 2:51 PM
nhghfj fm,gnmhfhdgghngvmj l.khytr
From ashish

July 22, 2009 2:55 PM
michael jackson ki behan.................shakal milti hai.........ye show fake hai isko faek do..........
From niki

July 22, 2009 3:10 PM
hi raaaaaakhi......... idont think u will marry any one in the swyan war u r a very dull girl .i think all boys in the swyan war, are coming FOR PUBLICITY &* FAME! aren't the! i think it . or muje to ye nai pata chalta k tum jaisi ladki apna swyan war rakh hi kaise sakti he? ek to tum ho hi drame baj or upar se tum ye jo swyan war me sharmati ho to aisa lagta he ki tum kitni nauankibaj ho!
From Mufaddal

July 22, 2009 3:31 PM
Rakhi sawant looks scarry to say the least! She proudly associates herself with Bolywood, thinking she's an actress!!! joke of the century This show has taken an extra leap to fool the viewers, shame on NDTV imagine! Pranab Roy, have you gone insane?? Your greed to cash-in is exposed!! Coming back to rakhi, she's a "D" grade so-called actress, she's not even fit for the "Item girl" tag, she looks straight from the horror movies! and she's full of lies and deceit!
From Amit

July 22, 2009 3:40 PM
Please if you cant understand Rakhi don't upload and publish nonsense about her, I appreciate the gutsy girl who has come up in life a hard way and admits everything that she did, very few have the guts... everyone of us cheats and does wrong in one or the other way, nobody is a saint.. in fact even all the saints are not the same, I get inspired by that girl and feel that yes we should be and do right and keep ourselves grounded. She is the besttt.
From Amit

July 22, 2009 3:44 PM
It is official that Rakhi Sawant is getting married and the proceedings of the wedding will be from August 2, wait and watch. And the guy too has been picked , he is the one who is hot favorite of all in the show.
From Shweta

July 22, 2009 3:48 PM
chahe jo bho ho..wheather rakhi will really marry or not or this show is fake.whatever it is but one thing is that rakhi has the boldness to speak the truth. very very less people has such kind of guts.rakhi knows how to entertain people so what.if everybody involved with this show r earning so what.Biggest thing is that they r entertaining people.so what if rakhi is making artificial romance or talkings.
Old 07-22-2009, 03:24 PM

From mufaddal

July 22, 2009 3:52 PM
Amit, there are many girls who have come up the hard way, much harder than Rakhi could ever imagine! But they prefer to live in dignity and respect and do not flaunt about their success story as cheaply as Rakhi does! Rakhi thinks she's the only girl in India who has faced hardships, not realizing that there are many many out there who struggle and face up challenges of life in a much dignified manner without beating their own drums. Rakhi.... How are you not embarrassed?
From tyagi

July 22, 2009 3:59 PM
If anybody is thinking that this drama is for real then he is fool of first degree.It is a reality show & it has got good TRP so next year again you will see its PART -2. If by any legal reason they are married then next year you will watch RAKHI KA TALAQ on NDTV.
From ASGHAR

July 22, 2009 4:05 PM
hi every one raak-hi is the only girl i think in our india who is dooing this swayam bar after sita ( lord rams wife ) there she didnt look at rams family who is he, will he keep her happy will he protect her she only had faith in him and got married. but here raaak-hi is tell all the contestion that she loves them, she is a morden girl and talks about old culture where is say she will adjust, but please some one tell her that when she goes in front of her would be in laws atleest please wear blouse that covers her chest full then talk about respect to elders, as who;e world is viewing this .at end i would only asy luv was a perfect choice whom she dumped out as there was objection from others when she wants to listen to others please dont say i listen only what my hearts says.
From Shweta

July 22, 2009 4:05 PM
manmohan tiwari...... he is such a cheap guy n even all his low class family. everybody in his family r all stupid n illiterate.most bad in his family were manmohan n his mother.she was looking so querrlsome lady.its such a big thing that rakhi has given so much respect to his family which his family doesnot deserve from a celebrity at all.
From tina

July 22, 2009 4:14 PM
i would like to comment on what shweta said - ... rakhi has the boldness to speak the truth" No , i completely disagree with you my dear sister, you are wrong. Rakhi only has boldness in exposing, she looks like a monkey, somtimes she looks scary, she talks like a perfect bar girl, her voice, talking style is exactly of a low standard bar girl. She has not got guts to speak truth, she says tht she is a virgin and never had any physical relation, hahahah, joke! If she had guts, she would hav accepted that truth.
From rahul

July 22, 2009 4:20 PM
Hi everyone, i looked at the comments made by all of you. ======================================== I like what SAM said. He has made 2 posts and he has already said what i had to say, so i will say better you should read what SAM has said above. I completely agree with him. Thankyou.
From Shweta

July 22, 2009 4:20 PM
it seems as if manmohan has only done hindi shyari in his school n college time.like chalo hum tumarhe pankh ban jaate hain etc etc.his shayri looks so irritating.stupid,cheap guy. was Making act of worshipping ganga in front of public n camera.that kind of people only showoff their trust in GOD.How such people do prayer arificially in front of GOD.
From tina

July 22, 2009 4:30 PM
manmohan is a cheap guy no doubt but rakhi is even more cheaper than him. she proved that by rejecting luv khanna and giving chance to manmohan who never lovd rakhi, he only came there for publicity,greed, selfish motives. Rakhi is an idiot, manmohan easily fooled her with his stupid third class shayri. Manmohans mother was greedy,selfish, talking that they are brahman caste , but one doesnt need to be born in brahman caste to be a pure human, one needs to have a pure heart. manmohans mother , father both were greedy n selfish.They want huge DAHEJ from their daughter in law also at last rightly said by rakhi, that manmohans father was looking for a naukraani not a bahu.
From Shweta

July 22, 2009 4:32 PM
so what if she has the boldness of exposing. Do all other actress not expose like kareena,katrina etc etc.her voice has been given by GOD n abt virginity....in our today's india more then 50% girls do *** b4 marriage. are all they bar girls.and one more thing is that no girl in this world can easily accept her *** b4 marriage and rakhi is also amongest them.she has that kind of guts that she doesnot know much english etc etc. ya i agree sometimes she makes drama but thats the part of her character.
From Shweta

July 22, 2009 4:37 PM
most bad which i felt bad in last episode was that manmohan's family has not even ask rakhi for water. disgusting........oh god shame on them these third class people dont know whole world is watching them.

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->