Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Star Cast/Story/Photos/Video: Star Plus' Chand Chupa Badal Mein

Views: 29438  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 04-14-2011, 06:25 PM

Engagement ceremony in Star Plus, Chand Chupa Badal Mein

Engagement ceremony in Star Plus, Chand Chupa Badal Mein with all merriment is set to move towards the culmination of the love triangle between Siddharth, Nivedita and Divya…

In the engagement ceremony preparations of Star Plus and Rajan Shahi's, Chand Chupa Baadal Mein the ultimate bubble is about to burst about the love triangle between Siddharth (Abhishek Tewari), Nivedita (Neha Sargam) and Divya (Rishma Roshlani).

As per the present track there is a love triangle persisting between the three lead protagonist of the show and Nivedita's all attempts to tell Siddharth about Divya's affection for him are going in vain. So as of now, it's difficult to conclude that who will be the fianc of Siddharth.
A little Birdie informs us that, "In the engagement ceremony the newly married couple Shaleen Bhanot and Daljit Kaur Bhanot will be performing a dance on a specially recorded punjabi song. It's a peppy and enthusiastic number."

Our source from the sets also said that, "Shaleen and Daljit completed their shoot today and it has come out well. There is also a portion in the song where Siddharth and Nivedita will be seen dancing together. Post the performance the track will head towards a climax wherein Siddharth will know about the entire truth that will pave way for a new twist in the story line."
Also as reported earlier by tellybuzz this new twist will lead to the entry of Kinshuk Mahajan in the show.

When contacted, the producer Rajan Shahi confirmed the news saying, "I always wanted a newly married couple to perform in the engagement sequence of Chand Chupa Baadal Mein. And we zeroed down on Shaleen and Daljit as they come out as a loving, affectionate couple. In the ring ceremony one could look forward to lot many twists and it will lead to the culmination of the persisting love triangle."

The entire climax and engagement ceremony sequence will be aired in tomorrow's episode.

Old 04-14-2011, 06:26 PM

Shilpa Tulaskar in Chand Chupa Badal Mein

Shilpa Tulaskar is all set to enter, Rajan Shahi’s Chand Chupa Badal Mein, in a special cameo.

Shilpa Tulaskar, who was last seen in Sony's Ladies Special, is entering Rajan Shahi's Chand Chupa Badal Mein, on Star Plus, in a special cameo. Shilpa has acted in a variety of shows like Shanti, Dil Mil Gaye and many more, up till now.The current track of Chand Chupa Badal Mein, has Nivedita aka Neha Sargam in a confused state of mind. And this is because she is unable to differentiate between the right and wrong. This is when Dadi aka Sarita Joshi tells Nivedita, that divine will help her to make right decision in her life.

When contacted Shilpa, she confirmed the news saying, "Yes, I am doing an important cameo in Chand Chupa Badal Mein. I am playing Shilpa Tulaskar itself, who will come down from Mumbai, who is dadi's friend's daughter. I will bring Ganpati idol with me and tell Nivedita who is in confuse state that God will help her out. I have taken this cameo, firstly because it is Rajan Shahi, who is a good friend and also it's a good show on a good channel so why not? And now I am considering working in shows as my baby is grown up and so I can give time."

Shilpa will be seen in traditional attire in a typical Maharashtrian style. Her character is likely to bring in high point in the show.
Lets wait and watch whether Shilpa Tulaskar's guidance will help Nivedita to make the right decisions or not?
Old 04-14-2011, 06:26 PM

Kinshuk's day out with Abhishek Tiwari and Neha Sargam

Kinshuk Mahajan, who is slated to enter Chand Chupa Badal Mein very soon, made his first public appearance with the protagonists of the show.

Kinshuk Mahajan was one of the pillars of strength of Rajan Shahi's Bidaai on Star Plus, till he quit the show, as he did not want to be a part of the show, post-leap. He gained immense popularity as Ranvir of Bidaai and won millions of hearts.

Seems like prayers of Kinshuk's fans' have been heard. Since he will soon be seen in Rajan Shahi's Chand Chupa Badal Mein on Star Plus. The actor, who was not to be seen since quite while now, was recently seen making his first ever appearance in public with Abhishek Tiwari and Neha Sargam, the cast of Chand Chupa Badal Mein.

Kinshuk was spotted with Abhishek Tewari and Neha Sargam at Oberoi Mall, to promote eco-friendly Ganpati. When asked about his experience, working with Neha and Abhishek, he said, "It was a great experience to spend time with Abhishek and Neha, both have been very nice to gel with and they gave me a warm acceptance. It's been a nice break for me, after Bidaai as I got to spend some awesome time with family in Delhi. Now, I am eager to get back to action. Both Abhishek and Neha are nice to work with and I hope to have jolly time with them."

Kinshuk is expected to start shoot next week. Though not much has been revealed about his character in the show, we hear that he will be paired opposite Neha Sargam. Kinshuk's magic on screen, will surely work wonders again.

The countdown to Kinshuk's comeback begins.
Old 04-14-2011, 06:27 PM

Nivedita gathers courage; breaks up with Sidd

Star Plus, Chand Chupa Baadal Mein sees a confrontation between the protagonists which leads to a twist in the tale…

Star Plus and Rajan Shahi's, Chand Chupa Badal Mein will see a major high point in tonight's episode wherein Nivedita (Neha Sargam) who has always been an underdog stands up for her own family and herself.

The recent family drama is creating a rift between Nivedita and Siddharth(Abhishek Tewari), and things reach a certain phase where Nivedita cannot control her emotions any further and bursts out at Siddharth.

Our source tells us, "There will be a big showdown between Nivedita and Siddharth which will end in the love birds breaking up. This will lead to a major face off between the two and this will enable Nivedita to emerge as a woman of substance. Also this will mark the entry of Kinshuk Mahajan into the show."

We hear that Kinshuk Mahajan is shooting for the promo today and will be starting shoot very soon.

When contacted producer Rajan Shahi said, "We have taken our time to bring about a transformation in Nivedita. The girl who was shown to be a meek character will now grow in strength and will stand for her dignity and self respect. Nivedita is not a girl with superficial beauty but is also a woman who is strong and beautiful from the core. This major face off between Nivedita and Siddharth will result in the much awaited entry of Kinshuk Mahajan."

Neha Sargam told tellybuzz, "Things reach a breaking point where Nivedita cannot control herself. She has been showing a generic growth in personality off late but when her love pains her and makes her angry she gathers all the courage to fight for herself and her family."

Catch the major confrontation between the protagonists in Chand Chupa Badal Mein tonight.
Old 04-14-2011, 06:27 PM

Kinshuk turns multi-dimensional for Chand Chupa Badal Mein.

Kinshuk’s entry as Viren in Satr Plus’ Chand Chupa Badal Mein, promises to bring in a lot of intrigued to the story line.

Star Plus and Rajan Shahi's Chand Chupa Badal Mein, has off late garnered positive response amongst viewers, this being evident with the recent significant rise in numbers.

With the love story of Nivedita (Neha Sargam) and Siddarth (Abhishek Tiwari) reaching a high point last week, this week marks the much-awaited entry of Kinshuk Mahajan into the thick of phings.

Kinshuk who has been a part of Directors Cut's Sapna Babul Ka Bidaii makes a sensational entry into Chand Chupa Badal Mein as the enigmatic, multi-dimensional character of Viren. He happens to be the son of Jawahar (Ashish Kapoor) and Chanchal (Payal Nair), who gets back to his family after a long time. Though he has been disconnected with family for a while, Viren is a guy who is quite possessive when it comes to his family relations.

In an exclusive talk with Tellybuzz, Kinshuk speaks about his new role on Television, "Viren is a guy with a good heart, but has loads of attitude. I have never done such a role before. There will always be a layer of intrigue associated with this guy as he has lot of shades to portray. The character will slowly grow on the audience, and will appear to be positive, negative as well as grey shaded, depending on the circumstances."

Kinshuk has his task cut out this time as he realizes the big expectations that his fans have of him. "This role comes as a big challenge to me, and I hope I live up to the expectations of my fans. Ranvir had become a house-hold name and as Viren, I hope to at least reach the high parameters set by Ranvir," quips Kinshuk.

The handsome actor will sport Jackets and will have an ultra modern look in the show. He will be seen using the high speed racing bikes and will sport a signature flute in the show. "My look is very different here, unlike Ranvir who used to wear only suites. Viren plays his flute piccole and for this I am taking classes to know the nuances of holding the flute and playing it," sates the dedicated actor.

Tags
chand chupa badal mein, Chand Chupa Badal Mein Articles, Chand Chupa Badal Mein Awards, Chand Chupa Badal Mein Forum, Chand Chupa Badal Mein Future Story, Chand Chupa Badal Mein Gallary, Chand Chupa Badal Mein IndiaForum, Chand Chupa Badal Mein Interview, Chand Chupa Badal Mein Latest Update, Chand Chupa Badal Mein New Star Cast, Chand Chupa Badal Mein Photos, Chand Chupa Badal Mein Pictures, Chand Chupa Badal Mein Shocking News, Chand Chupa Badal Mein Social Media updates, Chand Chupa Badal Mein Spoiler, Chand Chupa Badal Mein Star Cast, Chand Chupa Badal Mein Stars, Chand Chupa Badal Mein Story, Chand Chupa Badal Mein Story sofar, Chand Chupa Badal Mein Today Episode, Chand Chupa Badal Mein Tomorrow Spoiler, Chand Chupa Badal Mein Videos, Chand Chupa Badal Mein Written update, Chand Chupa Badal Mein Yesterday Episode, star plus

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->