Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Rinku Karmarkar tipped to enter Ram Milaayi Jodi..

Views: 1686  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 03-04-2011, 06:25 PM

Default Rinku Karmarkar tipped to enter Ram Milaayi Jodi..

If all goes well, Rinku Karmarkar will essay the much-talked about role of the Punjabi lady in Ram Milaayi Jodi, which was offered to Dolly Bindra earlier..

Dolly Bindra was being chased for this character from the moment she got out of the Bigg Boss house!!. Yes, we are referring to her much-talked about entry in the Zee TV and Rajita Sharma show Preet Se Bandhi Ye Dori Ram Milaayi Jodi which never did materialize…

Rumours have it that the channel and production house have now zeroed in on the actor to play this colorful Punjabi character who happens to be a very close friend of Vimmi (Riva Bubber) i.e. mother of Mona (Sara Khan).

Rinku Karmarkar who played the loud and negative role of Sarla to 'T' in the Imagine show Rakt Sambandh happens to be the first choice for the role..

Our source states, "Ever since Dolly Bindra opted for Armanon Ka Balidaan on Imagine, the channel was looking for an actor who could carry this role effortlessly. Archana Puran Singh was approached for this role, but the actress at the moment is not keen on doing fiction. After weeks of struggle, Zee TV has more or less finalized on Rinku for the dynamic role. Sunayana Fozdar who is presently seen in Sony's Adaalat is short listed to play daughter to this lady".

As per the latest, the channel has got a verbal consent from Rinku and Sunayana. But the actors have not yet signed on the dotted lines.

When contacted, Rinku told TellyBuzz, "I can tell you that I have given a couple of look tests for the role. But I won'be able to confirm, till the time I sign my papers".

Sunayana Fozdar too echoed the same saying, "It is true that the channel and production house are keen on casting me. But no decision has come to me till now".

We tried contacting Producer Rajita Sharma, but she remained unavailable for comment.

If all goes well, the actors would be signing their papers in a day or two..

Our fingers are crossed, as we do not want any goof-up this time..

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->