Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Micckie Dudaaney to enter Chhoti Bahu!

Views: 1899  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 03-04-2011, 06:24 PM

Default Micckie Dudaaney to enter Chhoti Bahu!

Micckie Dudaaney who was last seen in Imagine TV's Bandini has been roped in to essay a grey role in Zee TV's Chhoti Bahu...

The big leap in Zee TV and DJ's Creative Unit's Chhoti Bahu took place yesterday, where for the first time the leads Dev (Avinash Sachdev) and Radhika (Rubina Dilaik) were introduced. In the next few episodes, more new characters will be seen entering the show..

One such character is that of Micckie Dudaaney, who was last seen in Imagine's Bandini. He will play the character of Viraat whose sole aim is to grab the entire Purohit property. He wants to attain the stature of the Raj Purohit. Saurav Chakravarthy who is presently seen in Imagine's Kitani Mohabbat Hai will play the role of Rohan.

We contacted Micckie Dudaaney and he confirmed, "Yes, I am essaying the character of Viraat in Chhoti Bahu. My character can go to any extent to be the owner of the property and to become a Rajpurohit".

"I have started shooting for the show from yesterday, and expect my entry to air sometime next week", signs off Micckie Dudaaney.

He will be married to Mohini essayed by Sangeeta Kapure.

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->