Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

F.I.R to experience a special bhoot episode (Photos/Videos)

Views: 2377  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 11-10-2010, 02:08 AM

Default F.I.R to experience a special bhoot episode (Photos/Videos)

F.I.R to experience a special bhoot episode soon...

SAB TV's F.I.R will soon see a very hilarious track where a ghost will enter into the police station and will make life hell for others.

A source from the set informs, "F.I.R team is busy shooting for a ghost track where, a ghost name Dady John essayed by Navin Bava haunts the police station ,and his son named Sonjohn essayed by Sandip Anand claims that the chowky is haunted by his father for the reason that the police station was erected on a graveyard where his father Dady John was buried."

"The entire Police station gets into a panic mode with the buzz as even they see the ghost roaming around. On this as a solution Son john suggests that the whole police station gets vacated after selling the property to someone at a lower price. But the actual intention of this duo (Sonjohn and DadyJohn) is to get the property at a low amount and sell it again on higher rates. This gets revealed when Chandramukhi Chautala with her trick, traps these frauds and puts them behind bars," adds source.

We tried contacting Kavita Kaushik but she remained unavailable for her comment. Kiku
Sharda who essays the role of Gulgule gave a confirmation on this.

Don't forget to watch the hilarious ghost special episode of F.I.R!