Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Sports News Forum

TOP 10 Hema Das Latest News, Photos, Videos, Live updates and Top Headlines

Views: 4006  
Old 07-13-2018, 12:06 PM

Default TOP 10 Hema Das Latest News, Photos, Videos, Live updates and Top Headlines

Hema Das, 18 years old girl of Assam,has made history. She makes the country proud by winning gold medal in women's 400 meter race in the Under-20 Athletics Junior Championships held in Tampere of Finland on July 12. Hema has congratulated by many big Bollywood Celebs for the victory.
On historic success, Hema is getting greetings from all over the country. Amitabh Bachchan, Shatrughan Sinha, Akshay Kumar and Farhan Akhtar have congratulated Indian athlete Hema Das on social media for this big victory.

After the victory, Hema Das said, "I want to thank all the Indians in the country and also those who were fond of my courage here. I am very happy to catch the flag of India on my shoulders. 100 meters is my strength. Now my target is Asian Games. But my dream is to win in the Olympics. "
Hema took the time of 51.46 s to win the final in Tempere of Finland. She has become the first woman in India to win gold in all the categories of this championship. She joined the list of spearhead star player Neeraj Chopra, who won gold medal in the last competition in 2016 with world record effort.

Latest News in Sports News Forum