Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Film Entertainment Forum

First look of Sonam Kapoor, Imran Khan starrer "I Hate Luv Storys" - Videos/Photos

Views: 5346  
Old 05-13-2010, 03:09 PM

The film is going to release in July this year.
Old 05-13-2010, 03:13 PM

I Hate Luv Storys is a forthcoming film starring Imran Khan and Sonam Kapoor in the lead roles. Produced under Karan Johar's Dharma Productions and directed by debutante Punit Malhotra, nephew of designer Manish Malhotra who has earlier worked as an assistant director to Johar.

Synopsis

‘I hate luv storys’ is the maxim Jay lives by. But as an assistant director to Veer, the most famous romantic filmmaker of Indian Film Industry, Jay has little option but to live with larger than life, glossy, cinematic love on an everyday basis. Things only get worse when he is made to work under the new production designer on the film… Simran, with whom he shares the strangest first encounter. Simran loves love stories. So much so that her life has begun to resemble one. With her ideal job and perfect boyfriend Raj, she lives a blissful, dreamy life. One that is rudely interrupted by Jay’s cynicism. The turmoil’s of Jay and Simrans life, is ironically interweaved with the Love Story that they are working on…. But will Jay and Simran ever find their own Love Story???
Cast

Soundtrack

Music of I Hate Luv Storys will be composed by Vishal-Shekhar. There are said to be 6 original sound tracks in the film followed by remixes.The Music Is Releasing In end May 2010.

Tags
photos

Latest News in Film Entertainment Forum