Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Nausheen Ali Sardar may return to daily soaps soon...

Views: 2440  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 09-24-2010, 02:27 PM
Administrator

Default Nausheen Ali Sardar may return to daily soaps soon...

Nausheen Ali Sardar may return to daily soaps soon...

Nausheen Ali Sardar better known as Kkusum is finally returning to the small screen. She will soon be seen in a daily show from October or November.

"Yes I am coming back, but I don't want to say more, as I am quite superstitious about these things", quips Nausheen.

She plays a mother of a young child. "I have to be realistic; I will not get young girl roles anymore. It is at least better than playing mother to girls of my age (This was her reason for quitting Kkusum). And further, had I been married, I would have had a child so big by now even in real life", she adds.

As a precursor to her full-fledged return on any one of the top 3 channels. Nausheen will play an episodic in the new season of Crime Patrol which will premier tonight at 11 pm on Sony. "I play a very brave woman who rescues her abducted husband from kidnappers."

Nausheen who had left the small screen after Kkusum in search for Bollywood has finally realized that she is not cut out for the life there. Her number of films last being Marathon never saw the light of day. Even when finally Three Love, Lies, Betrayal did release, it bombed very badly at the box office. The film was wrongly released last year on the last day of visarjan when people don't go to the theaters. And nowadays it is well known fact that if a film does not pick up in the first weekend it is doomed.

"I had already made up mind before Three Love, based on past experience that if this time it does not work out, I will return to my first love. I am a practical person and know when to call it quits", says she.

Apart from, Kkusum, Nausheen had done a marriage show Arranged Marriage on Sahara Samay and had taken part in Sony, dance show Mr. and Miss as well. She also did a few Pakistani TV dramas as well.

Tags
nausheen ali sardar

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->