Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

The connection between Gautam Rode and Ajay Devgn

Views: 2024  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 07-22-2010, 04:16 PM
Award Winner

Default The connection between Gautam Rode and Ajay Devgn

Gautam Rode is super excited to play the character of underworld don in Crime in Bollywood, Zoom’s latest offering. The highlight of the show will be the presence of Ajay Devgn, who will be seen promoting his forthcoming flick Once Upon A Time In Mumbai.

It is heard that the actor will introduce the characters of the show.

Says Gautam, “Well I am not clear as to what Ajay’s contribution to the show is going to be, as we have shot separately. He has come on the show to promote his film Once Upon A Time In Mumbai. The only similarity between Ajay’s character in the movie and mine on the show is that we are playing dons. This is a series of three episodes and I will be seen in different looks throughout the series. The first episode has me in a sophisticated avatar, who is a huge fan of an aspiring actress. He helps her to become the top actress of the Indian Film Industry and also protects her from her co-actors. He is always a call away when it comes to solving her problems. The other two episodes focus on his journey from a commoner residing in a chawl to becoming into a gangster. This show brings into limelight the connection between Bollywood and crime. ”

Producer Monisha Singh Katial too clarifies that the only connection between Ajay Devgn and Gautam is that they both are playing a gangster in their projects says, “Our show is only a piece of fiction and bears no resemblance with Ajay Devgn’s film. We wish Ajay and Once upon a time in Mumbaai all the very best.”

Well, we wish that this versatile actor and model continues to entertain his fans for a long time to come. The particular episode will air on Crime in Bollywood tonight on Zoom 9.30 pm.

Tags
ajay devgn, gautam rode

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->