Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Yashdeep gets its Perfect Bride...

Views: 2189  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 09-17-2010, 05:27 PM

Default Yashdeep gets its Perfect Bride...

Yashdeep Nain and Parul Chauhan finally declare their relationship to the media...

We all know that Yashdeep Nain had participated in Star Plus reality show Perfect Bride to find his life partner. If though he was linked to Gurpreet in the show, it is said that Yashdeep the very shy and quite guy did not come across a girl of his choice in the show.
The great point had it that Yashdeep wanted to quit the show after the first five week as he was not interested in any girls, but was forced by the production house to continue with the show.
Our readers would remember that Tellybuzz was the first one to report about Yashdeep Nain's closeness with Biddai protagonist Parul Chauhan; though both of them had denied the buzz then, the reality is that they have been getting closer by the day and now share a very sweet love relationship.

A little birdie tells us, "All started when Parul Chauhan performed for Perfect Bride post which they met at a mall and became friends. They started meeting frequently and by April this year they got committed to each other. Recently Parul and Yashdeep were together seen visiting the Lal Bagh Pandal and getting the blessings of Ganpati Bappa."
When contacted Yashdeep Nain told Tellybuzz that," Yes it is true that Parul and I are in a relationship, my parents know about this and have given their approval. After all it is my life and my happiness matters most to them."

Parul too echoed the same and said " Yashdeep and I started off as very good friends and the last time when you called me, we were nothing but good friends, later our friendship developed and we decided to take our friendship to the next stage. We are now committed to each other, but have no marriage plans of now."
With Yashdeep bagging the lead role in Star One upcoming show Yeh Ishq Haye, it seems like work is priority for the love birds for the time being.

Tags
parul chauhan, yashdeep nain

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->