Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Film Entertainment Forum

Viveik Oberoi goes down memory lane...

Views: 1545  
Old 02-04-2010, 01:55 PM

Default Viveik Oberoi goes down memory lane...

This weekend's episode of Zee TV's Dance India Dance will see Viveik Oberoi taking a trip down memory lane...

Its known to very few that Remo D'Souza is responsible for giving Viveik Oberoi one of his biggest hit songs of his career – ' Ae ganpat chal daaru la..'

But this time in Zee TV's Dance India Dance, Ganpat ne daaru nahi chai pilaayi…Viveik was clearly on a trip down the memory lane. He went on to narrate how during his struggling days , when he was a dancer in Farah Khan's troop, Geeta Kapoor was the only girl who had given him some 'bhaw'.

"Guys you won't believe, Farah had entrusted me with the duty of serving tea to everyone. So I was this official chaiwala in Farah's troop.. I used to serve tea to all the unit members. Nobody used to agree to dance with me. One day Geetu took pity on me and made me her partner…I was totally overjoyed! She was one of the best dancers in the troop. And undeniably the most beautiful and ***iest one! And let me confess to the entire world… I had one of my biggest crushes on Geeta Kapoor…" said an ecstatic Vivek who could not stop appreciating the show.

To Mithun Da he said, "Dada, you are an idol for people like us who aspire to become somebody from nobody. I must have seen your 'julie Julie' song some 2000 times! I'm totally crazy about this song".

To keep his request, an enthusiastic Mithun da put the stage on fire as he danced on 'Julie Julie..' with all the contestants!

Catch all the fun and frolic in the fantastic episode this Friday on 5th Feb, 9.30 pm on Zee TV

Latest News in Film Entertainment Forum