Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Amit Dolawat to star in a Marathi show!

Views: 2250  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 04-07-2011, 04:12 PM

Default Amit Dolawat to star in a Marathi show!

Amit Dolawat who will be seen in a Marathi show, takes this as an opportunity to thank the soil for all the recognition he has got..

An actor has no barrier, and Amit Dolawat has just proved that!! The actor who is presently seen in Ye Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai will now try his hand at regional shows!!

Amit who is a not a Maharashtrian will be essaying a prominent role in the ongoing Marathi show, 'Runzun' which airs on Saam TV.

As per our source, "Amit will be essaying the role of Kedar Kelkar, who is a doctor by profession. He will come as a saviour in the show".

Talking about how he went about accepting the role, Amit states, "Actually the Producer wanted to cast me since a year, but I was afraid to take it up as I am not a Maharashtrian. Though I am not new to the language, I was in a dilemma whether I will be capable of narrating long sentences. It so happened that the Producer had faith in me and insisted that I do the role. And today, I am happy to have accepted the challenge. I see this as a great opportunity to thank the soil and give back something to the great literature".

Amit was recently seen in an episodic of Sony TV's Adaalat.. His entry in the show is scheduled this Saturday!

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->