Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Gunjan Utreja debuts with Chhajje Chhajje Ka Pyar!

Views: 2382  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 03-04-2011, 06:24 PM

Default Gunjan Utreja debuts with Chhajje Chhajje Ka Pyar!

Gunjan Utreja who has anchored various events, will debut on small screen with the Sony show..

Gunjan Utreja, an anchor turned actor is all set to make his debut on the small screen with Sony TV's recently launched show, Chhajje Chhajje Ka Pyaar.The young lad has anchored various events like Jal Band Live In Concert, Koffee with Karan launch etc.

He will enter as the suitor for Meghna (Priya Ahuja).

Elaborating on the track our source says, "A guy will soon enter the show to see Meghna (Priya Ahuja) for alliance. The entire family will be shocked to see the guy. The 26 year old fellow sports grey hairs and has a weird look. Since they get a wrong impression about the guy, they refuse the alliance".

Talking about the character our source states, "Gunjan Utreja will be essaying the role of Rohit who is a very intelligent business executive, who has a witty personality. He has come down to find his dream girl who has to be simple, intelligent and can be his friend instead of being a typical wife".

The story will proceed when the family refuses Rohit's proposal after which he will impress the whole family with his witty talent.

We contacted Gunjan Utreja and he confirmed the news and said, "Yes, I will be entering the show as Rohit; I don't know how much I can divulge about my character but basically the guy has few defects in him that will be over shadowed by his talent. He will ultimately win over the heart of the family and the girl".

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->