Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Star Cast/Story/Photos/Episode Videos: Star Plus's Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Views: 18327  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 04-12-2011, 05:03 AM

Nandini

Nandini is Mahendra Pratap’s and Kaveri’s only daughter and also the first born of the family. A gregarious and lively girl in her childhood, her right leg got afflicted by polio at the tender age of six and since then she is either on crutches or bound on wheelchair. The magical world of books and stories always inspired her and she eventually wanted to become a novelist, however in the conservative society and household that she was born in her father thought it was inappropriate for her to study further as it would be a hurdle in her marriage. Hence she was forced to quit studies and was made to go through repeated and horrendous rounds of meeting prospective grooms one after the other and getting rejected repeatedly. While others sympathised with her and thought that finding the right groom for her was the only solution to end her misery, only Raj Shekhar could see the irony of the situation.

Raj Shekhar

Raj Shekhar is the second born in the house. He was barely seven years old when his parents passed away and ten years old when Bhabhi maa came to this house as a bride. He vividly remembers how Mahendra Pratap sacrificed everything, including his college education for the sake of his younger brothers and how bhabhi maa never let them feel the absence of mother. An educated and learned man himself, at times he does not totally agree with the strict rules and regulations imposed by his brother but follow his orders nonetheless. Gayatri proved to be a good wife and an understanding partner to him.
Old 04-12-2011, 05:05 AM

Gayatri

Gayatri came as the second bahu of the house. Though a positive soul at heart and a good human being, she soon faced an identity crisis as a woman when she saw that everything in the houses was centred around Bhabhi maa . She also realised that the only way to get a little ahead of Bhabhi maa in this house is to gain brownie points from Mahendra Pratap! And god gave this opportunity to her in her lap. She got blessed with a son for whom Mahendra Pratap was pining. Hence Gayatri got more importance simply by being mother of a son that bhabhi maa could never be!

Rashmi

Close of Akshara’s age Rashmi is the younger sister of Naitik. Rashmi is a typical dreamy eyed teenager who lives straight out of Yash Chopra movies. Everything in her life is filmy, all situations melodramatic. A little impractical and frivolous, she is a perfect antidote to her elder sister Nandini who has lost hopes in life
Old 04-12-2011, 05:06 AM

Vishambhar

Conservative but loving, Vishambhar is the head of the Maheshwari family. He loves his family and will do anything to protect the interest of his children Akshara and Shaurya. Sometimes strict but ultimately understanding, Vishambhar is like a coconut, tough from outside and soft inside.

Rajshri

Akshara’s mother, Rajshri is a simple housewife who worries after her children and household all the time. Rajshri panic with the slightest hint of trouble and is very coy and demure. Highly emotional and vulnerable Rajshri loves her daughter Akshara more than anything and it breaks her heart when she cries.
Old 04-12-2011, 05:08 AM

Default Akshara’s Column: The magical charm of Marriage

Akshara’s Column: The magical charm of Marriage

Despite what people may say I feel that marriage has its own share of magic. It’s not a one time affair. When you start apprecaiting your relationship with someone special, you keep falling in love with them all over again.

And arrange marriage provides you with ample chances to fall in love with your husband as he is the one who in no time changes from a complete stranger to someone who becomes the most important person of your life and you keep on discovering new facets and facts about your spouse on a regular basis which will surprise you. There’s never a dull moment. After Sneha’s episode, I hadn’t forgiven Naitik though he tried very hard from his end to bury the hatchet but I was in no mood to relent. Finally, it was Ram Leela that brought us together. I can’t imagine the pain Sita had to go through when Ravan abducted her.

I could feel the same amount of pain when I was kidnapped in the play and the separation from Naitik who essayed Lord Ram was unbearable and unimaginable. We didn’t realise when our heart started ruling our mind and we blurted out our true feelings for each other during the play. I kept ignoring him all this while as I was angry and disappointed with him but during the play I realised that how life is unpredictable and how one must ignore certain things to lead a happy life. We can't let small things affect and fester a relationship especially something as important as marriage. Marriage is for keeps and as a doting couple we must overlook small differences for a better future. It's only when you are drifted apart, you realise the worth of your dear ones. The play opened my eyes and I came to know that I can't do without Naitik.
But when it’s Naitik you can expect things to take an unexpected turn.

He woke me up at midnight and told me that he wants me to learn driving. We sneaked into Daddaji’s car and accidentally broke the number-plate. The next day police caught Daddaji but left him without much ado as he knew Daddaji. As expected, Daddaji was in a bad mood after he returned home. I wanted to tell him the truth but Naitik stopped me from divulging it. I know Naitik was worried for me but I think hiding truth never helps any situation. I so wanted to inform Daddaji that it was my mistake but Naitik insisted against it. I hope nothing goes wrong after this as things have just begun to settle down. As far as Naitik and I are concerned, I am so happy to have cleared all our misunderstandings and fall in love all over again.
I am sure this development must have delighted all our viewers who have been asking me to rekindle our love and forget the past. Here we come and we hope you keep supporting us throughout. Please keep writing to me and mail me your valuable suggestions and advises at akshara@starplus.in

Fan comments:

Karan Malhotra: Hi!! Akshara.....how r u?? Congratulations for the completion of 500 episodes of YRKKH. Give my best wishes to whole YRKKH family. My exams have started and I miss your show for long time. I have no too many friends that’s why I want to be in touch with you through mails....please make me your friend. Please try to reply my msgs. I feel very happy. Is there any way to download High Definition (HD) Videos of YRKKH. Please give me the link or any other way to get the complete videos for this show and finally wish you and YRKKH a very happy X-Mas and New Year-2011.
bye!

Akshara: Thankyou, Karan for your wishes. You can watch all the episodes on startv.in on STAR Plus’ site. Wish you a very happy Christmas and New Year. All the best for your exams.
Kajal: Hello Akshara didi, I am your biggest fan ever I swear. Your smile is so good anyone would divine in it. My name is Kajal and I have a sister (4 yrs) who is also a big fan of u and we fight for the same. LOVE you sooooooooooooooo much more than anyone else in the world. My exams are going on so please wish me all the best for the same. DONT worry as I will keep seeing YRKKH for ever.

Akshara: Dear Kajal, I am so delighted to have valuable fans in two sweet and cute girls. Don’t fight over me as I love you both equally. Wish you all the best and come out with flying colours.

Adil: Hi! How are you? I wanted to say can you ask your team that I love YRKKH. Keep up the good work but just bring some romantic moments between you and Naitik as we been waiting for that time and not much has happened, and bring a new story line. sorry if you mind what I said but we just want to see romantic and happy times

Akshara: Dear Adila, your wish is our command. Very soon you will get to see some sweet moments between Naitik and me as we are back on track.

Poonam: Hi! Hina di can I ask one question? Are you on facebook and why u r not replying to any of my msg which I sent to you. You know it very well, di plz one reply.

Akshara: Dear Poonam, I am really sorry for not having had replied to your messages. I am always active on my mail so you can mail me anytime on akshara@starplus.in

Shriti: Hi Akshara, I was very happy to see the wonderful patch up between Naitik and you after such a long wait. Thanks, but am a bit disappointed as we expected to see a lot more romantic scenes after the long wait but we haven’t seen a decent romantic scene between both of you since than,where has the fire disappeared??? For example, since your patch up you both went twice to eat icecream, but not once did we see anything romantic, atleast you could have had a scene where you two are feeding icecream to each other lovingly, moreover Naitik is teaching you how to drive, it is just like how a brother is teaching his sister, don’t find any fire or romance, even in that.
Where has the fire, love and romance disappeared in your relation, I feel from what you are showing now in the present track, there was much more fire before marriage, just see the episodes before marriage of your togetherness were wonderful. Hardly find you getting any closer now??
I know you are just doing what your directors and creative team ask you too, please do let them know we are not happy with the present track, we want to see more love, romance, closeness and fire in your relationship with Naitik, that is what we really miss.
Please after this very long separation make us happy .Hope you do take feedback into account. Love to see both you and Naitik together always, you make a wonderful couple.

Akshara: Dear Shriti, thanks for your valuable comments and suggestions and I would surely pass your feedback on to my creative team. As far as my views are concerned, I think we have just patched up sp things will take time to shape up. We will surely share some romatic moments but it will take some time.

Nidhi: Hi Akshara!! I loved your acting in the play and most importantly, you and Naitik are back together forgiving and forgetting all past problems. You were looking like actual Sita. We forgot that we were watching serial YRKKH, and not Ramleela. Now, I hope that no further problems crop in ur life and u lead a happy life with Naitik.

Akshara: Dear Nidhi, thankyou for your appreciation. Please keep praying for us.

Ramya : hi Hina, I am Ramya from KERALA. I am a big fan of you. I like you and your serial. Your acting is superb. I miss you. Please send a reply.

Akshara: Thank you Ramya for liking my work and loving the show. Hope you keep loving us throughout our journey.

More messages from Akshara's Column:
Sharda ji's visit worries me
Forgertul me!
Should I forgive Naitik?
Is Naitik to be blamed?
Surprises galore
Misunderstandings sorted FINALLY!
Tension on the rise
Celebration time in the family
Naitik's love wins me over
Plagued by suspicions
'I'm a bit jealous of Sneha'
I will be a bua soon
Some relationship advice

In a predicament
A wedding and a misunderstanding
Wedding preparations galore!

How my in-laws became my parents!
Old 04-12-2011, 05:10 AM

Default Mr. Right of Akshara enters Yeh Rishta...

Karan mehra as Naitik is all set to enter Rajan Shahi's Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai...

The Mr. Right of Akshara (Hina Khan) in Rajan Shahi's Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai on Star Plus is all set to enter tonight.

Karan Mehra, the new lad on small screen is eagerly waiting for his entry as Naitik, but not many people know that he has assisted Ram Gopal Verma in the film 'Shiva'.

"Well I have assisted Ram Gopal Varma, but it was long back. For the past two years, I have been into modeling and have now have grabbed the golden opportunity of being in this show", says Karan.

What made you choose acting? "It was always there on my mind, but before jumping in this pool I wanted to get some knowledge of what happens behind the camera. Today that is helping me a lot in Yeh Rishta", quips the actor.

Talking about his character Naitik, he says, "Naitik is basically a woman's man and is the pampered guy of his house. He has developed an ego as he gets lots of attention from his mother and sisters in the house. You can say, he is a bit spoilt that way, but at the same time he is aware of his responsibilities towards his family too. His head is always on his shoulders. He is a very sweet character and I hope people like it".

What picture does Naitik have in mind when he comes with the proposal for Akshara? "Like any other guy, Naitik also thinks that his wife should be beautiful and should be rich in traditions and values as well. A homely girl who takes care of him and his family, is what Naitik wishes for", quips Karan.

Naitik and Akshara. Let's wait and watch 'Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai'.

Tags
photos, star plus, yeh rishta kya kehlata hai

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->