Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

TOP 10 Best of Sanket Gaonkar

Views: 2588  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 02-19-2018, 07:58 AM

Default TOP 10 Best of Sanket Gaonkar

5 times Dance India Dance 6 winner Sanket Gaonkar impressed us with his stunning performance

Check out 5 best performances by Dance India Dance 6 winner, Sanket Gaonkar.
Ankola Ka Wowkar, as he is called, Dance India Dance 6 winner Sanket Gaonkar has stunned us with his performance throughout the season. He made viewers super happy after he won this season of the dance reality show last night. He comes from a small town and is a self-learned dancer. Speaking exclusively to BollywoodLife, Sanket said, “I worked hard to come on this show for six years. I have regularly watched all the seasons and learned dancing from it. This is a huge platform and I cannot say how happy I am. Whatever I have learnt is from TV and online tutorials. My father was very supportive but my mom would always tell me to study. However, seeing me practice, she also nurtured a dream to see me on TV on a big platform.”

He has big plans for his future after winning the show. He says, “I will shift base to Mumbai soon. I plan to take up professional choreography. My dream is to make Salman Khan dance on my steps. I am also a huge admirer of Tiger Shroff. His flexibility is like mine. He focuses on core strength. On the show, I saw so many Bollywood stars. Those were moments of disbelief.” (ALSO READ: Dance India Dance season 6 winner Sanket Gaonkar dreams of working with Salman Khan and Tiger Shroff)

Check out some of his best performances from the season right here.

Sanket’s finale performance was also a treat to the eyes. The DID 6 winner sees his dance idol in Terence Lewis and says, “He is the best contemporary dancer in India. His technique is flawless. I have learnt a lot from his videos. I wish to hone my s****s further from his institute. There is a lot to learn. This is just the beginning.” The winner never expected such a huge support from his state and is overwhelmed to see everyone supporting his dream. He also told us that he first auditioned in Bangalore but didn’t make it, after which he decided to participate from Mumbai. That’s when he made it to the top 18 and eventually became a winner of the season.

Coming back to all the performances, what are your thoughts on this? Tell us in the comments below and stay tuned with us for more.

Old 02-19-2018, 08:05 AM

Dance India Dance season 6 winner Sanket Gaonkar dreams of working with Salman Khan and Tiger Shroff

We chatted up with the winner

He comes across as any college-going adolescent, but the thing that sets Dance India Dance season 6 winner Sanket Gaonkar apart from the average is his focus. The young man reveals that he kept the picture of the Taqdeer Ki Topi as his wallpaper throughout the show. Sanket is on cloud nine after winning the Dance India Dance 6 trophy and it has been a long journey for him. In an EXCLUSIVE chat with BollywoodLife, he says, “I worked hard to come on this show for six years. I have regularly watched all the seasons and learned dancing from it. This is a huge platform and I cannot say how happy I am.” The young man comes from Ankola, a small town in the Uttara Kannada district of Karnataka State. There are no dance classes in his hometown and he is totally self-taught. “Whatever I have learnt is from TV and online tutorials. My father was very supportive but my mom would always tell me to study. However, seeing me practice, she also nurtured a dream to see me on TV in a big platform.” Sanket has given his second year B.Sc exams and now plans to move to Mumbai to learn dance and take up professional choreography. (Also Read: Dance India Dance 6 grand finale LIVE Updates: And the winner is Sanket Gaonkar)

He says he is surprised by how people from his state have voted for him. “I never expected this huge support,” he opines. Sanket is a huge fan of contemporary dance guru Terence Lewis. He says, “He is the best contemporary dancer in India. His technique is flawless. I have learnt a lot from his videos. I wish to hone my s****s further from his institute. There is a lot to learn. This is just the beginning.” He also counts himself lucky not have had any injuries during the shoot. “I do stretching exercises and yoga to improve my flexibility. I do not diet nor do I go to the gym,” he states. He says that he gave the audition first in Bangalore but was not selected. Thereafter, he came to Mumbai from where he made it to the top 18.

Sanket has his plan cut out. “I will shift base to Mumbai soon. I plan to take up professional choreography. My dream is to make Salman Khan dance on my steps. I am also a huge admirer of Tiger Shroff. His flexibility is like mine. He focuses on core strength. On the show, I saw so many Bollywood stars. Those were moments of disbelief,” he signs off.

Tags
sanket gaonkar

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->