Go Back   Wiki NewForum > USA / UK International TV shows

USA / UK International TV shows Latest News/Buzz, X Factor 2017-2018, Strictly Come Dancing 2017-2018, I'm A Celebrity 2017-2018, Celebrity Big Brother 2017-2018, I'm A Celebrity 2017-2018, Great British Bake Off 2017-2018, The Celebrity Island 2017-2018, Made In Chelsea 2017-2018, Celebs Go Dating 2017-2018, The Apprentice 2017-2018, The Voice UK 2017-2018, Love Island 2017-2018, Dancing On Ice 2017-2018, Britain's Got Talent 2017-2018, The Only Way Is Essex 2017-2018, Let's Sing And Dance 2017-2018, The Jump 2017-2018, TV Ratings & More

Views: 638 Source: CNN18.com, India-Forums, TellyChakkar, India, Times of India, Youtube, BollywoodLife, Rediff  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 1.00 average. Display Modes
Old 12-17-2017, 03:41 AM

Default Final results see winner crowned | Strictly Come Dancing 2017

Who won Strictly Come Dancing 2017 tonight? Final results see winner crowned | Strictly Come Dancing 2017

The Strictly Come Dancing 2017 winner was revealed in tonight's final results.
Four celebs went into this evening's show with Alexandra Burke, Debbie McGee, Joe McFadden and Gemma Atkinson competing for the glitterball trophy.
The judges' gave their usual marks for the four piece's routines but public votes alone decided the Strictly 2017 winner tonight.

Who won Strictly Come Dancing 2017?

After 13 weeks of live shows, it was Joe McFadden who won Strictly Come Dancing 2017 in Saturday's final results.

Joe beat Alexandra, Debbie and Gemma in this year's live final after the finalists danced three routines.

Joe reacted: "It's so surreal, I love every single person here, every one of us is a winner."
He then thanked pro partner Katya Jones who was left in tears by the victory.

Strictly final recap

The live Strictly final started with the celebs dancing a past routine as chosen by the judges.
Debbie and Giovanni reprised their Salsa to Can't Take My Eyes Off You by Boys Town Gang while Alexandra and Gorka danced American Smooth to Wouldn't It Be Lovely from My Fair Lady.

Joe and Katya performed a Viennese Waltz to Somewhere My Love from Dr Zhivago and finally, Gemma and Aljaz dance the Paso Doble to Viva La Vida by Coldplay.
Lines then opened for viewers to vote for a winner both online and via landlines and mobiles.
Next, the final four each performed their showdances.
Debbie and Giovanni's Showdance was to One Day I'll Fly Away by Vaults while Gemma and Aljaz performed their Showdance to Show Me How You Burlesque by Christina Aguilera.

Alexandra and Gorka Showdance was to There’s No Business Like Showbusiness by Ethel Merman an Joe and Katya performed their special Showdance routine to You Make My Dreams by Hall & Oates

For the final performance of the night, the final four each performed one of their favourite dances from the series.
Alexandra and Gorka chose their Jive, Debbie and Giovanni went with their Argentine Tango, Gemma and Aljaz selected their American Smooth and Joe and Katya picked their Charleston.

Come the end of the night, Alexandra Burke was on top with a total of 119 points, dropping just one point from her three dances with two perfect 40s.

> Strictly Come Dancing 2017 leaderboard! Final (Week 13) scores

Strictly Come Dancing 2017 - finalists

However public votes alone decided the winner as Joe lifted the glitterball at the end of the show.
Who was your favourite in the Strictly Come Dancing 2017 final? Are you happy with who won? Tell us in the comments below or tweet us @tellymix
Strictly returns to BBC One for a new series next year.

Ads
Old 12-17-2017, 11:39 AM

RATINGS! Strictly Come Dancing final results watched by 13 million viewers | Strictly Come Dancing 2017, UK TV Ratings

Strictly Come Dancing 2017 final ended on a series high in the ratings last night.
It was Joe McFadden who won Strictly Come Dancing 2017 last night, beating rivals Alexandra Burke, Debbie McGee and Gemma Atkinson to the glitterball.
The result wasn't much of a shocker, with Joe considered the firm favourite to win having never been in the dance off all series.
And while he wasn't top of the leaderboard, viewer votes alone crowned him the winner on the night just as was predicted.
An average audience of 11.7 million tuned in across the marathon 2 hour plus long show, with a peak audience of 13.1 million.
The average was ever so slightly down on last year's 11.8 million, however the peak audience was up 300,000.
It was the most watched episode of this year's Strictly series overnight but it remains to be seen if it can rise to become the most watched show of the year.
Official figures, which will be out next week, will add in those who catch up with the results after they aired.
Currently Strictly is sitting at Number 3 in the top shows of 2017 with I'm A Celebrity (12.7 million) and Blue Planet 2 (14 million) both ahead, based on official figures.
Back to last night and at 9PM on BBC One, Michael McIntyre's Big Show benefited from Strictly's big lead in - and a lack of any real competition - scoring a series high of 6.8 million viewers.
Over on ITV and a showing of the 2012 movie The Hobbit had fewer than a million viewers.
Strictly Come Dancing will return to BBC One for a new series next year.

Get the latest Strictly news

New topics in USA / UK International TV shows

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: