Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

TOP 10: Stylish vamps on TV

Views: 4652  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 12-01-2010, 06:05 PM

Default TOP 10: Stylish vamps on TV

The evil ladies on the small screen are smoking hot with their own individual style. They are the trendsetters of the telly world and are stylishly dressed as they get ready to create trouble in the lives of the protagonists of the show. Some popular vamps who were known for their style in the previous years were Ramola Sikand, Komolika, Pallavi etc. Read on to find out about the vamps that are currently in the news for their style.

Nayantara: Nayantara (Karishma Randheva) of Geet Hui Sabse Parayi on STAR One has always been the hot and ***y vamp. She earlier sported stylish saris with noodle strap blouses. Recently she has joined office in the show and is now seen in chic western formals. We have to say that she carries off both the looks with élan. Karishma says: “The credit for my style goes to our creative’s Nishi and Mukta and stylist Saba. I like both the looks and it makes sense to have two different look because we did not find the Indian look comfortable for office. After a lot of discussion we finalized the shirt and trouser look”. Nayantara’s trademark style is her expressive eyes with heavy eye makeup and her hairstyle.

Old 12-01-2010, 06:05 PM

Khushboo: Khushboo who spares no chance to insult Khanak in Rang Badati Odhani on STAR One always creates a style statement with the ***y backless blouses that she wears. Her designer sari’s are elegant and her perfect figure does justice to them. She wears pastel colour saris and looks stunning in them. Khushboo’s trademark style is her backless blouses.
Old 12-01-2010, 06:06 PM

Tanu: Tanu or T (Madhura Naik) of Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani on STAR One is the trendsetter of the show. She is mostly dressed in short designer dresses and perfect makeup to complete the look. Tanu stays updated on the latest trends and her wardrobe is any college going girls dream. Tanu’s trademark style is her way of speaking and her short dresses.
Old 12-01-2010, 06:06 PM

Tapasya: Tapasya (Rashmi Desai) of Uttaran on Colors keeps changing her style according to her situation in the show. Before marriage she used to wear salwar kameez with heavy embroidery. After her wedding she used to don gaudy makeup with heavy jewelry and heavy saris. Currently in the show she has returned to wearing salwar kameez with minimal makeup and the simple look enhances her beauty. Tapasya’s trademark style is her cunning expressions that are a contrast to her innocent looking face.
Old 12-01-2010, 06:07 PM

Nupur: Nupur of Tere Liye is a model in the show and her dressing is according to the latest trends. Reshmi Ghosh who plays Nupur says: “Right now my look is very casual, you can see me in harems, jeans and leggings with tops that flatter my figure. Once I get back into Anurag’s life I will be in Indian outfits but being a model my salwar suits too will be very stylish.” Nupur’s trademark style are her trendy outfits.

Tags
top 10, tvstars

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->