Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Shankar tries his culinary s****s in Phulwa

Views: 1620  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 06-16-2011, 04:42 PM

Default Shankar tries his culinary s****s in Phulwa

Colors' Phulwa will see Shankar trying his hands in cooking...

The audience will see a light moment in Siddharth Tewary's Phulwa on Colors as they are going to view the most unexpected scene in the show.

Shankar's attitude has now softened towards his father and in the coming episodes he will be seen trying his hands on cooking.

A source says, "In the coming episodes, Budhiya (Jagdeep Jafary) will ask Shankar's help in the kitchen and for the first time Shankar will try making rotis with his father. Shankar will try making rotis which eventually turn out to be of different shapes of maps."

We called Angad Hasija and he interestingly replied, "Actually I would say that Angad has helped to make the scene so perfect because I personally have never been to my kitchen to try anything because I am not at all a good cook. All I do in kitchen is to spread the jam on bread and that too will be a disaster sometimes (laughs). It was great shooting the sequence and we had a laughter time on the sets."

Well, seems like the audience will also fun time watching the scene in Colors' Phulwa.

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->