Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Why Sharad said no to Jhalak…

Views: 2279  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 01-12-2009, 02:18 PM
Sumathi

Default Why Sharad said no to Jhalak…

When most celebs are giving their right arm and some even a leg to do the dance reality show Sharad Malhotra has declined to do the show.

The actor does confess that he was interested in participating in the show but had to say no as it would come in the way of Dulhan…. It is also heard that Dulhan does not have a bank of episodes and in order to create a sufficient bank he would have to devote much of his time. And this would be difficult for the actor, informs a source.

Confirming the news Sharad said, “Yes I was offered Jhalak…but I am not doing it as Dulhan…will suffer. As of now I want to give most of my time to this show and concentrate on it. Participating in a dance reality shows requires a lot of your time for rehearsals which I couldn’t commit to.”

Sharad, don’t fret that you did not make it to the show atleast you made it to the elite list of celebs who refused the show

Tags
jhalak dikhhla jaa

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->