Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Career Forum & Tips > SAP HCM Forum > SAP HCM Portal and other Modules of HR Forum

Real Interview Questions On SAP HR

Views: 6617  
Payroll Time OM & PA Portal Payroll Fixes Career Tips SuccessFactors
Old 04-23-2009, 07:59 PM

What is Recruitment Cycle?

Its is the complete process of recruitment right from identifying the vacancies displaying the same, notifying them, inviting the applicants, screening the applicants, interviewing them, selecting them, and recruiting them and appointing them(giving an organizational position in the organization--- all theses processes constitute the recruitment cycles

What is Qualification Deficiency? How will you come to know that a Person does not have certain s****s/qualificatio ns? (This was posed after I said that I worked on Training and Events also).

Generally the required qualifications are stored in Required Qualifications (Infotype 5129). So any deficient qualifications can be viewed in this infotype.

What is IT 41 used for? How do I default IT 41?

Date Specifications (Info type 0041). The following information is recorded in the Date Specifications info type (0041). The Date type specifies the type of information. A concrete Date type (specified by the user) is used in a series of reports, for example to evaluate an entry date that cannot be derived from the organizational assignment history but which is stored in the Date Specifications info type(0041). This info type can be used in payroll as well as for the leave program. The standard system contains twelve combinations of Date type and Date. If you require more than twelve date specifications for an employee at the same time, you can use time constraint 3.

Suppose the client wants me the vacancy to be displayed on a website as well as ESS. How should I do it? (I only know ESS means Employee Self Service, please explain about ESS also).

Employee Self-Serviceenables employees to create, display, and change their own HR-related data in the Enterprise Portal generally related to. Benefits and Payments,, Working Time, Career and Job, Employee Search, Personal Data, Travel Management, Corporate Information and Life and Work Events. So the kind of data the employees can edit, change or delete depending upon the authorizations the employees (users and roles) have. The authorization to have access to the vacancies by employees is given, generally the vacancies will be displayed for all the employees i.e all the employees will have authorizations.
Old 04-23-2009, 08:00 PM

What are the infotypes used for time management?
2001 absenses
2002 attendances
2003 substitutes
2004 availability
2005 overtime
2006 absence quota
2007 attendance quota
2010 employee remuneration information
2011 time events
2012 time transfer specification
2013 quota correction
2050 annual calender