Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Why is Nupur neglecting Mayank?

Views: 1850  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 08-12-2010, 04:21 PM
Award Winner

Default Why is Nupur neglecting Mayank?

STAR One’s Miley Jab Hum Tum has an interesting twist, after Diya realises that Nupur is still alive. Nupur on her part is refusing to acknowledge her family – Mayank and Gunjan, as she feels that they haven't tried searching for her after she disappeared.

Did they give up too soon?
We spoke to Mayank, “I have no clue why Nupur is doing this to me. She saved my life and took me to hospital. But she left without meeting me.

I want to know why she’s behaving like this. I want to tell her that I’ve missed her. Now that I’ve been discharged from hospital, I’m going to look for Nupur”
Samrat also admitted that he was shocked to know that Nupur is alive. “I’m going to help Mayank in finding her whereabouts.”

Nupur and Gunjan were unavailable for the comment.
Neeraj from the creative team said that we will know in two weeks why Nupur is behaving the way she is. “She cares for Mayank, but there a huge twist in her story. Since she’s returned, the TRPs have increased,” he said, glad that the audience now is happy!

So to know what will happen when Mayank and Nupur will finally meet, don’t forget to watch Miley Jab Hum Tum every Monday to Friday at 9 pm only on STAR One.

Tags
miley jab hum tum, star one

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->