Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Shreeramchandra gets his big break

Views: 1840  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 07-13-2010, 12:15 PM
Award Winner

Default Shreeramchandra gets his big break

Indian Idol 5 contestant Sreeramchandra has been signed by music director duo of Salim-Suleiman to sing alongside Shreya Ghosal in a Telegu film. Salim is a judge on Indian Idol 5. No one knows about his talent better than him.

[IMG]http://news.*****.com/UserFiles/image/July%202010/13-07indian-idol.jpg[/IMG]The recording took place at Salim-Suleiman studio on July 10.

"For me, Shreeram is the true singing idol of India as he is versatile and has a great voice. I am highly impressed with his voice quality and incredible range. I couldn't think of anyone else to sing the song other than Shreeram. I am confident that he has done justice to the song and people will enjoy listening to his voice", said Salim- Suleiman Merchant.

An elated Shreeram, contestant of Indian Idol 5 said,"I am ecstatic about getting a chance to work with one of the biggest music composers, Salim-Suleiman and the queen of melody, Shreya Ghosal. It's a joyous moment for me and I am on cloud 9. I am really grateful to Salim Sir for believing in me and giving me this wonderful opportunity", said an elated Shreeram, contestant of Indian Idol 5.

"I have been following Shreeram's performance week on week on Indian Idol 5. He is one of my favorite contestants on the show as he is not only a terrific singer but also brings in a lot of energy into his performance. I am sure people will enjoy his melodious and fresh voice", said Shreya Ghosal.

So don’t forget to watch Indian Idol 5 every Monday and Tuesday at 9 pm only on Sony.

Tags
indian idol5, salim-suleiman, shreeramchandra, sony

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->