Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Simple Kaul on a laughing spree..

Views: 2453  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 01-08-2009, 05:17 PM
Sr.Member

Default Simple Kaul on a laughing spree..

The bubbly Simple Kaul is set for her stint in SAB TV’s Lo Hogayi Pooja Is Ghar Ki. She is doing a cameo and is currently seen in Sun Yaar Chill maar on Bindaas.

“I’m doing a cameo in Lo Hogayi… I essay the role of Priya who is the ex-flame of Cherry (Abbas Khan),” says Simple.

Talking about the track she states, “Priya returns from abroad after completing her studies and has not been in touch with her long lost crush since childhood. Eager to catch up on old times, and to surprise Cherry (Abbas Khan), she visits his house and brings back old memories of the time spent with Cherry.”

“Her heart breaks as soon as she comes to know that Cherry is married. Priya and Cherry share a very different rapport. They never verbalize in normal language. They express the emotions through singing and talk in a filmy language. It’s very funny,” she adds further.

So what’s next for you? “After this I’m planning to take a break as I want to travel. Even during the New Year I was working, so I think this is the right time as my contracts with shows are coming to an end,” concludes the actress.

Get ready for the dose of romantic comedy blended in complete Bollywood style!!!

Tags
sab tv

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->