Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Kamaal falls ill, leaves Bigg Boss 3 (Elimination on December 11th 2009)

Views: 2678  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 12-10-2009, 07:29 PM

Default Kamaal falls ill, leaves Bigg Boss 3 (Elimination on December 11th 2009)

Kamaal Khan enjoyed a great stay at the Bigg Boss house especially after he was sent again inside. He got to play Boss, take other contestants to task, make them eat mirchis and generally have fun at their expense.

The other contestants had already begun wishing he was sent out again when Kamaal took ill and so had to request Bigg Boss to let him out.Interestingly, he was to stay till December 26, till the finals.
Says Kamaal, “I am happy I was inside the house for 20 more days, but unfortunately I fell ill. I wanted to take rest and so now I will make an exit in the same rocket in which I had entered the house.”

Kamaal was treated royally, so he is unhappy he could not complete his allotted stay in the house. But this time we saw a different side of the Deshdrohi hero, a funnier, mellower side.

He says, “During the first time around I had planned a lot of things and what you all saw was the result of my plans. But this time I was more cool and composed. I am happy people have liked me. This time I was friendly with all the contestants especially Vindu, Rohit,Bakhtiyar and I hope they all don’t hate me now.”

In tonight’s episode, he will step out of the house. Says a source,“He was given special treatment inside but Bigg Boss had not given him any nomination rights as he was a guest in the show, though the other housemates were not aware about it. He would have come out earlier but since his stay was extended. There was a lot of discussion about whether he should stay there for a week more or he should exit this week, because the finale is just two weeks away now.”

Kamaal is expected to exit in a similar way today, via a space ship.Says the source, “His re-entry proved fruitful. Other housemates had also started gelling well with him. So they will be surprised when he will suddenly disappear from the show."

His exit will be aired tonight on Bigg Boss, 9.30 pm, Colors.

Tags
bigg boss 3, elimination, reality show

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->