Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

First Elimination Bigg Boss 3

Views: 3046  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 10-09-2009, 03:15 PM

Default First Elimination Bigg Boss 3

Jaya Sawant Eliminated from Bigg Boss 3 House

New Delhi: Breaking News! There was no surprise during the first eviction of Bigg Boss 3. As expected earlier, Rakhi Sawant's mother Jaya Sawant was evicted from Bigg Boss 3 today. Besides Jaya Sawant, Kamal R Khan and Sherlyn Chopra were also nominated by the housemates. However, the public voted against Jaya Sawant to see her out of the house.

Jaya Sawant had received 9 nominations during the process on Monday. The inmates considered her too old and out of place and wanted to see her out of Bigg Boss 3. They all agreed that it would be difficult for Jaya to adjust with the people, who are not in her age group.

It would be interesting to see which people will get the maximum nominations during Sunday's nomination process. The Bigg Boss 3 witnessed chaos and too much infighting within a few days of its launch. It is speculated that Vindoo Dara Singh, Kamal R Khan and Ismail Darbar may get the maximum nominations next week.

Earlier it was in the news that Amitabh will be available on Wednesdays for shoot.. So BB may be shooting elimination episode on Wednesdays but showing it on Fridays. This may be the reason of not allowing any Studio Audience. There are chances that information about elimination may be leaked before episodes telecast on Friday. Also they showed AB talking to Jaya which will be telecast on Saturday. So What is going with Bigg Boss 3, is this is Big B show?

---------------------

Jaya Sawant was quite an unexpected participant on the show considering her strained ties with daughter Rakhi Sawant, who was part of season 1. She recalled how Amitabh Bachchan had given her a Rs 200,000 cheque for her mother's well-being in the 1990

Profile:

Jaya Sawant, is Rakhi Sawant's mother, who used to work as nurse to bring up her kids, was quite an unexpected participant on the show considering her strained ties with daughter Rakhi, who was a part of the Bigg Boss (Season 1) show in the first season in 2006. She is housemate at Bigg Boss (Season 3) on Colors TV. Jaya Sawant is the mother of 3 children and is married to a police officer.

Tag: Bigg Boss Season 3 Elimination on 09.10.2009, First Elimination, Eliminated, Celebrity eliminated from Bigg Boss 3.

TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 10-09-2009, 04:56 PM

Old 10-10-2009, 02:26 PM

Default I was discriminated in Bigg Boss house: Jaya Sawant

Bigg Boss 3 witnessed its first eviction. Expectedly it was the elderly Jaya Sawant who was voted out. Rakhi’s Sawant’s mother couldn’t quite match the tricks of her daughter who participated in the first season of Bigg Boss.
However, Mrs.Sawant has created a stir with shocking revelations about the way she was ill-treated by other females during her 5-day stay in the house. She’s lashed out at Tanaaz, who addressed her as a bhajiwali (vegetable vendor). On the personal front the old lady has refused to take blame for the split between Abhishek Avasthi and her daughter.
Sawnat bares it all in this exclusive chat with TellyChakkar.

Why did you ask Rohit to get rid of his make-up?
Well, I’m upset that I had to do such a thing. I’m feeling real bad for Rohit. It all happened so quickly that I didn’t realise what I was doing. I had to leave the house within five minutes after my name was announced. During my conversation with Amitabhji, I’d requested him to allow Verma to put on his make-up.

As it happened last year, the first evictee is the senior most member of the house. Why is that?
That’s because other inmates think that we can’t speak in English and we don’t giggle and joke like them. The women in the house weren’t nice to me. Sherlyn Chopra was an exception. Poonam Dhillon too was caring at times but I was disappointed with her too.

What about the other women?
Tanaaz was the worst. She treated me very badly. She asked Bakhtyar not to speak to me. When I was appealing to the public to vote for me, Tanaaz insulted me by saying, “Why are you talking like a bhajiwali (vegetable vendor)” I was in tears but these women kept laughing. Shamita and Aditi also conspired against me. The males in the house got close to me and these women didn’t like that. I thanked Poonam for cooking for me but she replied saying that now that I’ve cooked for you please don’t stab me in the back. Obviously, she couldn’t talk of nomination openly.

It was shocking to see that the senior most member in the house was often asked to wake up at night to guard the coin. Was it out of choice or was it that others were so lazy?
All these women chatted till late night and then went to bed saying that mummyji will look after the coin. Vindoo was the only one who showed true love. He too is livid with these ladies but they are now conniving against him. During my five days I washed the ladies bathroom, swept the floor but none of these women came to my aid. I was discriminated in the Bigg Boss

house.

Where do you think you erred?
I’ve not erred a wee bit. All of us entered the house by 1.00 am. We just had a formal introduction and thereafter we went to bed. Next morning, we had our breakfast followed by lunch and at around 5.00 pm we had to file the nominations. So, I hardly got time to interact with the others. The other inmates felt that I wasn’t comfortable and so that’s the reason they voted for me.

Speaking of Vindoo and Rohit. You must have been hurt that they nominated you.
Yes, I was a tad upset but that’s fine. Vindoo even explained to me that if I’ had opened up on the first night then they wouldn’t have voted for me. I love him. He’s the nicest human being in the house.

Through your 5-day stay in the house, one is still bemused as to what was your purpose in entering the house?
My only purpose was to request my daughter to come back to me. If she thinks I’m wrong then I’m ready to apologise to her.

The public was expecting that you’ll speak against Rakhi. In fact your daughter too alleged that the channel has taken you so that you speak about her.
I have no idea about that but there is no truth in Rakhi’s allegation. The channel didn’t issue any diktat to me. They called me 15 days before and told me that the viewers want me in the show. They cautioned not to speak anything about this to Rakhi as they feared she would discourage me to participate. So, I hid it from her.

Rakhi has alleged that you craved for money more than her. What went wrong between you both?
God knows that I’ve never craved for money. Till date, I haven’t deposited any of her money into my account. Mujhe paisa nahi chahiye, muhje sirf meri beti chahiye. (I don’t money, I want my daughter).

It was buzzed that you were you responsible for the break up between Rakhi and Abhishek. A few contestants in the house too spoke of this. Is there any truth to this?
This is totally untrue. Abhishek is the one who’s divided the whole family. I never filled his ears. He only used Rakhi for her money and now that he’s made some fortune he’s dumped my girl. Rakhi still hasn’t been able to understand this.

What about Elesh Parjunwala?
He’s a nice boy. Rakhi’s free to marry him. We have no objections.

Do you think you will unite with your daughter again?
Yes, I have faith in God. I’m sure Rakhi will eventually come back to me.

Finally, what has Bigg Boss done for Jaya Sawant?
Firstly, I must thank Bigg Boss for looking after me so well. A doctor came to my aid twice every day. Hope the people have liked my truthfulness. I hope from heron I’m offered the role of a mother in films or TV shows

Tags
bigg boss 3, elimination, reality show

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->