Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Zeb Khan to quit Rishton Se Badi Pratha..

Views: 1390  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 05-18-2011, 07:58 PM

Default Zeb Khan to quit Rishton Se Badi Pratha..

Zeb Khan who essays the role of Tribhuvan in Colors' Rishton Se Badi Pratha decides to quit...

Zeb Khan, popularly known as Tribhuvan of Colors' Rishton Se Badi Pratha is the next actor to opt out of the show due to the major leap planned ahead.

For the uninitiated, protagonists Vishal Karwal and Parul Chauhan had earlier put down their papers and will not be part of the post leap story line.

A little birdie tells us, "Zeb Khan had in fact accepted to be part of the leap earlier, when the leap was to be for 6-7 years. However, the channel and production house are now going in for an 18-20 year leap which has prompted Zeb to leave the show. He has apparently put down his papers".

If sources are to be believed, the production house is trying their best to alter Zeb's decision as his character of Tribhuvan is slated to be one of the pillars of the show post leap.

When contacted, Zeb Khan told us,"It has been great playing the role of Tribhuvan. I have always cherished the experience of working with Colors, and the association with the Pearl and Gurudev Bhalla has been fruitful. I hope to keep this association going, but as far as Pratha goes, I have decided not to be a part of the leap. The only reason for this move is that I do not want to play fatherly roles to people who are more or less same as my age. I might do such roles five years down the line, but not now".

Auditions for the new leads post leap are on at the moment. The leap in Pratha is slated to happen in the first week of June..

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->