Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Devki and Manhar to get arrested in Mukti Bandhan

Views: 2010  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 05-17-2011, 08:00 PM

Default Devki and Manhar to get arrested in Mukti Bandhan

After Devki winning the deal, I M VIrani plans his next move in Colors' Mukti Bandhan

Even after all his efforts, I M Virani (Shiv Subramaniam) was unsuccessful to stop Devki (Esha Kansara) from coming for the deal and yesterday, we finally saw that the deal getting swept away from the hands of I M Virani to Devki in Colors' Mukti Bandhan.

The history has repeated itself where, like I M Virani who signed his first trading deal on Devki's mother Chandraprabha's birthday, Devki also got her first deal on the same day.

But I M Virani is all set to play his cards at the end of which Devki's happiness will be short lived.

A little birdie informs, "In the coming episodes, I M Virani will be seen spreading the rumour that Devki succeeded in getting the deal only because of family influence and by bribing Manhar Chacha who was one of the judging authorities for the deal. As a result the Anti-Corruption Bureau will arrest Devki and Manhar Chacha. This will be the high point of Thursday's episode."

Seems like the family battle is about to begin in the coming episodes of Colors' Mukti Bandhan.

Tags
mukti bandhan

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->