Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Participants/Contestants: Star Plus's New Dance Talent Show "Dance Olympic"

Views: 3894  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 10-06-2010, 06:32 PM

Default Participants/Contestants: Star Plus's New Dance Talent Show "Dance Olympic"

SOL production will soon be coming up with a dance talent show, Dance Olympic on Star Plus.

SOL Productions, after the success of Swayamvar, is coming up with a unique concept that will bring together on one platform dancers from all over the globe. Tentatively titled 'Dance Olympic', this show to be aired on Star Plus is said to have talented dancers from various countries showcasing their talent.

We hear that Siddhesh Pai, the brilliant dancer from Dance India Dance, who was recently seen in SOL's Zara Nachke Dikha will most probably represent India as a contestant on the show.

When we contacted Siddhesh Pai he said, "Talks are on but nothing has been finalized at the moment".

We tried calling Fazila Allana of SOL, and even sent a text message, but we did not get any response.

Watch this space for more on this show!

Old 10-25-2010, 06:14 PM

Default Hrithik tipped to be a part of Dance...

SOL is gearing up for its next project, an ambitious dance reality show tentatively titled Dance Olympic for Star Plus. The latest buzz suggests that the channel and the production house is approaching Hrithik Roshan to judge the show.

A source says, “This is going to be a very big project for us, as the name suggests we intend to have dancers from different countries. The channel has approved this idea and format and we are thinking of conducting our first auditions out of India. Our team has approached Hrithik to judge this show but we are yet to get a confirmation from him. If everything goes well then the show is likely to go on air by December.”

Fazila of SOL productions did not revert to our text messages. It is said that if Hrithik agrees to be part of this show then the team will soon start approaching other choreographers to judge the show.
Old 10-25-2010, 06:32 PM

Default Host

SOL Production's reality show, Dance Olympics has apparently got its two hosts in Sidhesh Pai and Akshat Seluja..

Telly Buzz reported earlier about SOL Productions coming up with a unique concept that will bring together on one platform, dancers from all over the globe. The show tentatively titled as 'Dance Olympics' will be aired on Star Plus. The channel is trying to rope in more and more big names to be a part of this show as the show will be launched on a big scale.

Our source quips, "Siddhesh Pai who was lately seen in Star Plus' Zara Nachke Dikha had earlier been approached to be a participant on the show. But the latest developmen is that Siddhesh has been apporached to host the show instead. Not only that, along with Siddhesh, Akshat Seluja who was also seen in Star Plus Zara Nachke Dikha has been roped in as host".

When contacted, Siddhesh Pai in a jovial yet confirming tone said, "Yes, the channel has approached me to host the show as I have grown older to dance now".

Taking a serious note, Siddhesh proceeds, "Though the channel has tipped me to host the show, I have not yet signed any contract. I can confirm you only once I have signed any papers."

We contacted Akshat Seluja but he refused to comment on the same.

Keep watching the space for more on the show.

Tags
dance olympic, reality show, star plus

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->