Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Life After Bigg Boss Alasandra Johnson

Views: 561  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 11-22-2022, 04:00 AM

Default Life After Bigg Boss Alasandra Johnson

Latest Updates:
  • Bigg Boss Malayalam fame Alasandra Johnson kickstarts a new career as a DJ, says 'finally found something I would really love to do'

Who is Alasandra Johnson:
  • Air hostess-turned-model Alasandra Johnson became a household name with her entry into Bigg Boss Malayalam 2. Even after the show, she is winning hearts with her social media posts and stylish photoshoots.
  • Model and Bigg Boss Malayalam fame Alasandra Johnson is all excited about her next step in life. The former air hostess is starting her career as a DJ and she is all excited about it. Sharing a note on her social media account, she has announced the same to her fans.
Interviews:
  • "It took almost 2 years to understand what I really wanna do in my life next. Tried a lot of things and my heart wasn’t just there… after all that mental and emotional struggles I finally found something I would really love to do hereafter…. My first gig happened in my baby deejaying stage yesterday. I know it’s just the beginning, but I'm really happy to get the live experience very very soon. Eagerly waiting to perform in many more amazing events in the future," she wrote.
  • Further, in the note, she also thanked her friends and family who supported her in the new step.
  • Along with the note, she also shared a glimpse of her first show. Here's the post

Tags
Alasandra Johnson, Bigg Boss Malayalam, Life After, malayalam, Malayalam TV stars

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->