Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Career Forum & Tips > SAP HCM Forum > SAP HCM OM & PA Forum

Topic 14: Number Ranges

Views: 42636  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 9 votes, 3.11 average.
Payroll Time OM & PA Portal Payroll Fixes Career Tips SuccessFactors
Old 03-25-2009, 11:46 PM

Hi,

When I come to the NUMKR screen it is blank, it does not have the MOLGA country code where you select the US and then get to the WERKS area. The whole screen is blank with one node NUMKR-->01; so how do i get to the country assignment and then on to WERKS; there is no country listed on my decision tree...

Thx.

Quote:
Originally Posted by welcomewiki View Post
Hi

You can create and assign like C1 to one personnel area and C2 for other Personnel Area.

Return value u just need to enter, it will not come default or drop down list.

Let us know if you still facing.

Thanks
Old 03-26-2009, 04:26 AM

Hi

Click on NUMKR -> Click Create -> Click Field for Decision Operation -> Select MOLGA -> Then Give Country and then give PA with Return Value.

Thanks

and give
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazymish View Post
Hi,

When I come to the NUMKR screen it is blank, it does not have the MOLGA country code where you select the US and then get to the WERKS area. The whole screen is blank with one node NUMKR-->01; so how do i get to the country assignment and then on to WERKS; there is no country listed on my decision tree...

Thx.
Old 03-27-2009, 01:12 AM

Ok I was finally able to create everything including MOLGA and WERKS, now my final question was that when I was trying to save the Decision Tree the "Otherwise" did not have any dependent nodes and was preventing the "SAVE" from happening. I deleted the "OTHERWISE" nodes and then did a Decision Tree "CHECK" and found it to be error free; this allowed me to now "SAVE" the decision tree and Activate it. My question is did I do everything right here.

Following are all the steps that I followed; I got confused with a few steps here as there was no MOLGA on my screen; so if there are other people in the same boat as me...following is what I did....question to the "TRAINER": are the following steps right...

Go to NUMKR thru PE03 or click on “Determine Defaults for Number Ranges”àClick Create à Click Field for Decision Operation àWrite MOLGA in first small space à Click on MOLGA from the Popup Screen
è Press TRANSFER to continue
MOLGA node appears with “otherwise”; Now we need to create the countries
Click Edit àCreate Nodes from the Menu
On the popup COUNTRY Grouping Screen, choose 10 USA and 40 India ( am using 2 different personnel areas for 2 different countries; so my choice is different here)
Choose Copy, the nodes 10 USA and 40 India would have been added to the tree.
Go back to screenshots and check
Again now to create WERKS
Click Create à Click Field fro Decision Operation àWrite WERKS in the small space à Press Return to continue à Click on WERKS from the Popup Screen à Click on Transfer to Continue
Node WERKS appears under USA à Go back to screenshots
Delete all “OTHERWISE” Nodes ( else SAVE not accepting, need to check)fficeffice" />

Quote:
Originally Posted by welcomewiki View Post
Hi

Click on NUMKR -> Click Create -> Click Field for Decision Operation -> Select MOLGA -> Then Give Country and then give PA with Return Value.

Thanks

and give
Old 03-27-2009, 03:22 AM

Hi

Dont delete otherwise put some thing so that system will reads other countries NUMKR. Take any number range from the table.

So that for your company it reads your number range and other countries it will go for otherwise

Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazymish View Post
Ok I was finally able to create everything including MOLGA and WERKS, now my final question was that when I was trying to save the Decision Tree the "Otherwise" did not have any dependent nodes and was preventing the "SAVE" from happening. I deleted the "OTHERWISE" nodes and then did a Decision Tree "CHECK" and found it to be error free; this allowed me to now "SAVE" the decision tree and Activate it. My question is did I do everything right here.

Following are all the steps that I followed; I got confused with a few steps here as there was no MOLGA on my screen; so if there are other people in the same boat as me...following is what I did....question to the "TRAINER": are the following steps right...

Go to NUMKR thru PE03 or click on “Determine Defaults for Number Ranges”àClick Create à Click Field for Decision Operation àWrite MOLGA in first small space à Click on MOLGA from the Popup Screen
è Press TRANSFER to continue
MOLGA node appears with “otherwise”; Now we need to create the countries
Click Edit àCreate Nodes from the Menu
On the popup COUNTRY Grouping Screen, choose 10 USA and 40 India ( am using 2 different personnel areas for 2 different countries; so my choice is different here)
Choose Copy, the nodes 10 USA and 40 India would have been added to the tree.
Go back to screenshots and check
Again now to create WERKS
Click Create à Click Field fro Decision Operation àWrite WERKS in the small space à Press Return to continue à Click on WERKS from the Popup Screen à Click on Transfer to Continue
Node WERKS appears under USA à Go back to screenshots
Delete all “OTHERWISE” Nodes ( else SAVE not accepting, need to check)fficeffice" />
Old 04-09-2009, 12:20 PM

Sir / Madam,

When I was trying to create COMPANY and CO CODE, at the end it was throwing an error saying the number ranges 5,6,7 are assoicated with..... I override by clicking OK...and completed.

My Question creating Number ranges are at this time or initially before creating PA,CO,CCODE.... ?

Please take into consideration of NEW Implementation and tell us exactly how start configuring.like first CO and CCODE has to configured then....????
So that we will have the order of creating (a flow chart)

Thanks

Claoker

Latest News in SAP HCM OM & PA Forum