Go Back   Wiki NewForum > Television Forums

Sponsored Links

Old 06-18-2011, 05:25 PM

Default Pankaj Bhatia and Sanjay Swaraj in Director's Kut's next!

Pankaj Bhatia, Sanjay Swaraj to join hands with Kunal Verma and Shubhangi Atre in Rajan Shahi's upcoming show on Colors, Havan...

Tellybuzz was the first to report about Rajan Shahi's next big show on Colors, tentatively titled Havan, which is based on the passionate following and faith of a girl towards a Godly man. We had also reported about Kunal Verma playing the main lead. The show will mark the comeback of Shubhangi Aatre too.

We now hear about few other names joining the cast.

A source says, "Pankaj Bhatia last seen as Lallan in Star Plus' Sabki Laadli Bebo and Sanjay Swaraj last seen in Gunahon Ka Devta have been approached to essay pivotal roles in the show."

"Pankaj will play the parallel lead while Sanjay is roped in to play the girl's father. The shoot will kick start from next month and the show will be on floor by the end of July or early August, "signs off source.

We contacted Sanjay Swaraj and he stated, "Yes, I have been approached, but I really have no idea about anything else as I have not received any call from the production house."

Pankaj Bhatia remained unavailable for his comment.

When contacted, Rajan Shahi commented, "I would not like to comment on my new show. So won't confirm anything at the moment."

Watch this space for more information!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: