Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Alekh hurt!!

Views: 1552  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 08-10-2010, 04:02 PM
Award Winner

Default Alekh hurt!!

Alekh Rajvansh, face of STAR Plus who features in Sapna Babul Ka Bidaai, had hurt his left knee while shooting for the channel’s Azaadi Live event. Alekh had shot with Sadhana after a span of month and was excited and their performance focused on the issue of honour ****ing.

The duo danced on the popular number of Bheegi Si Bhaagi Si from Raajneeti. And it was during this performance, Alekh jumped on his an already hurt knee.
Says he, “My left knee was already troubling me probably due to extra gymming and work-out. And during the performance, I landed on the same knee, thereby making the situation even more worse. I couldn’t stand for a while as I was reeling in pain.”

As per the onlookers, it didn’t look as if Alekh had hurt himself as the lad completed his performance without making any fuss. The actor certainly is a thorough professional and believes that the show must go on.

Tags
alekh rajvansh, sapna babul ka bidaai

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->