Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Star Cast/Photos/Videos/Story: SAB TV's Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah

Views: 11343  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 03-21-2011, 08:04 AM

Nattu Kaka (Ghanshyam Naik)
The old faithful shop manager at Gada electronics, nattu kaka is another sample in Jethalal’s life. His stupid ideas for sale and sudden outbursts in English create problems for society.
Old 04-14-2011, 03:37 PM

Darsheel gives a visit to SAB TV's Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah...

Gokuldham society is on cloud nine these days as the members are all set to give a magnificent welcome to their special guest.

Wondering who?

It is none other than the child actor Darsheel Safary, who shot for SAB TV's Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chasmah as a part of promotion of his upcoming flick Zokkomon.

Our source says "Darsheel was a part of the crew promoting his upcoming movie Zokkomon."

"Darsheel is an avid viewer of Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chasmah and felt that the cast of the show always blends well and fights against injustice with great conviction which is quite similar to his superhero image Zokkomon", adds the source.

Zokkomon is a story of an ordinary boy who rises from despair and solitude to meet unexpected challenges with absolute courage and bravery.

Darsheel had a great time while shooting with kids of his age and he was seen dancing and playing on sets with Tappu Sena.

Darsheel said, "I am excited to be a part of the show, apart from all the laughs, what I really like is the learning and message of good over evil given at the end of the show. I specially enjoy all the causes that Tapu Sena takes up and the unique way with which they deal with them."

Get ready for the some fun elements with Darshan on the show…
Old 05-09-2011, 06:43 PM

Veteran Marathi actor Anand Abhyankar to enter SAB TV's Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah as Bhide's uncle...

Vacations are already on and accordingly kids Of Gokuldham Society are free from studying and our Bhide (Mandar Chandwadkar) of SAB TV's Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah is sitting idle at home without any work. In the coming few episodes Bhide will make his mind to start a new business to keep himself occupied with work.

A source from the sets informs, "As Bhide is also on a vacation with kids, he will start planning for a new business to get himself occupied. Therefore he will start trading Mangoes thinking that today people sell mangoes that are adulterated with chemicals to have a fast ripe. So taking all these things into concern, Gokuldham society members force Bhide to do mango business for two months."

"As Bhide belongs to Ratnagiri he plans to import mangoes from his uncle and sell it in Mumbai with much profit so that people get to eat more natural and real mangoes."

We too hear that Veteran Marathi actor Anand Abhyankar will essay the role of Bhide's uncle who will help him to make his business grow.

We contacted Mandar Chandwadkar aka Mr. Bhide and he confirms, "Yes, I have started mango business in the show as I have no work for two months until the school reopens. And my uncle from Ratnagiri will help me to import mangoes from Ratnagiri."

It will be fun to watch Bhide master dealing with mango business…

Tags
sab tv, taarak mehta ka ooltah chashmah

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->