Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Shraddha Nigam on her divorce

Views: 6730  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 01-14-2010, 03:06 PM
Award Winner

Default Shraddha Nigam on her divorce

Shraddha Nigam and Karan Grover who got married on 2nd December,2008 had filed divorce papers on only a year back. They have now filed a divorce on 11th January, 2010 in the family court in Bandra in the presence of their respective lawyers.

When contacted Shraddha Nigam to confirm the news, she says, “Yes, we have decided to end our marriage. We filed for divorce on Monday. The law will now take its course. It was my call to file for a legal separation. But it wasn’t a hasty decision; I took my time to think about it. It was a very tough decision to take, no doubt.”

Although the actress refuses to talk about the reason for the split, buzz is that Karan cheated on her. He was rumoured to be passionately involved with choreographer Nicole, whom he met on the reality show Jhalak Dikhla Jaa.

She says, “That is one thing I don’t want to talk about. When you are married, your lives are one. When you are not, toh ab kya bolna? Besides, the matter is subjudice.”

Apparently, her industry friends, Hussain and Tina Kuwajerwala, Juhi Parmar and Maninee De are there with her in her dark hour.

Even recently Nicolle & Karan were spotted together in Bandra’s popular gym.

Shraddha, who had taken a sabbatical from acting and was content to play business manager to her husband, says that Karan did not stop her from acting. “Well, Karan didn’t stop me from facing the camera and I didn’t frequent his sets either,” she says curtly.

She talked about her plans to return to the small screen, saying, “I am toying with the idea of doing a chat show. I am also excited about another big project. I want to do a lot of work now.”

Although the split has been bitter, the actress has not become wary of men. She does not rule out the possibility of falling in love with a guy from any fraternity, including the glamour industry. She emphatically says, “My marriage was an experience which should not have happened. I will not deny that the initial days were beautiful. But I have put it all behind me. At the end of every dark tunnel, there is light. I might fall in love again.”

We couldn’t help but ask her about gyrating with cricketer Sreesanth on New Year’s Eve in Goa, as reported on some channels. “I got married in Goa in 2008. That was the last time I went there and I don’t know if I’ll ever be able to go there again,” she shot back.

Tags
divorce, shraddha nigam

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->