Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

FIRST Thing done after coming out Bigg Boss OTT

Views: 1541  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 09-20-2021, 10:05 AM

Default FIRST Thing done after coming out Bigg Boss OTT

Bigg Boss OTT wrapped up on September 18 (Saturday) and Divya Agarwal lifted the winner’s trophy after a 42-day stay. While she has been in a celebratory note, here’s what the other contestants are up to post coming out of the BB OTT house.

Pratik Sehajpal

One of the top 5 finalists, Pratik Sehajpal walked out of the Bigg Boss OTT house at the first given chance with Ticket to Bigg Boss 15 house. Coming out of the house, Pratik learnt about Sidharth Shukla’s sudden demise and wrote, “Got to know very late as was in the show. He inspires me so much because what a strong and hardworking man he is. Somewhere I always had him in the back of my head when I was in the show. As much as I got to know him, He is a great man! HE STILL IS. Strong souls live forever. #foreversidhartshukla.”

Divya Agarwal

Bigg Boss OTT's Divya Agarwal has been in revelry mood. Varun Sood and their families came to receive Divya from the sets and the party hasn’t stopped since then. Roadies and Splitsvilla host Rannvijay Singha also met Divya and wrote about how proud he is of her.

Shamita Shetty

Second runner up Shamita Shetty met her sister Shilpa Shetty after 6 weeks and got a tight hug from her. Shilpa wrote, “And my Tunki is back yaaay. You not gonna be able to get out of this tight SQUEEZE @shamitashetty_official Welcome home.”

Raqesh Bapat

Raqesh Bapat, who got evicted in the fourth spot, is back to his comfort zone. He posted a picture with his niece Isha, who came to meet him during the family visit. Raqesh post a picture with Isha and his pet and wrote, “Back to home.”

Muskan Jattana and Akshara Singh

Muskan or Moose Jattana and Akshara Singh met Bigg Boss 14 fame Nikki Tamboli. Akshara posted pictures of their get-together and wrote, “Happy Gurlz my cutaaa & sweetheart of a person.”

Nishant Bhat

Choreographer Nishant Bhat surprised all with his game strategy and became the first runner up. He is having quite a chilled out time at home and lazying around.

Neha Bhasin

Neha Bhasin, who got evicted in the 6th spot, is missing Bigg Boss OTT house. She wrote, “Gosh i miss #BIGGBOSSOTT ka ghar. Yours #surchundi.” After coming out of the house she wrote, “I didn’t lose a trophy, I rather gained friends like family. Thank you.”

Tags
Akshara Singh, BB OTT house, Bigg Boss 14, Bigg boss 15, Bigg Boss OTT, Choreographer Nishant Bhat, Divya Agarwal, Muskan Jattana, Neha Bhasin, Nikki Tamboli, Nishant Bhat, photos, Pratik Sehajpal, Rannvijay Singha, Raqesh Bapat, roadies, Shamita Shetty, splitsvilla

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->