Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Vindoo Dara Singh will be seen as the accused in Sony TV's Adaalat..

Views: 1600  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 03-25-2011, 10:01 AM

Send a message via ICQ to DriextturoDup
Default Vindoo Dara Singh will be seen as the accused in Sony TV's Adaalat..

Vindoo Dara Singh will be seen as the accused in Sony TV's Adaalat..

Vindoo Dara Singh who was last seen in Sony's Maa Exchange will now feature in an episode of Adaalat. The big man will be accused of ****ing his own brother and it will be upon K. D. Pathak (Ronit Roy) to save him from the clutches of law.

When contacted, Vindoo confirmed the news and said, "Yes, I will be seen in an episodic of Adaalat. I essay the character of Ashok who is trapped in the death of his brother. In fact the two brothers get entangled in a property dispute after which one gets ****ed. And the immediate suspect is the other brother, Ashok".

Talking about his favorite production houses, Vindoo went on to say, "I can never say 'No' to three production houses. I have a great rapport going with Contiloe Telefilms, Cinevistaas and Sunil Agnihotri".

Vindoo's next movie titled 'Thank You' is set for a release soon. He has also been approached by Sony to be part of their next Comedy reality show, Comedy Ka Tansen.

Confirming this piece of news, he said, "Yes, I have been approached for the show, but we are still in talks".

Let's wait to see the interaction between Vindoo and the great KD now..