Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Priyal Gor had a messy time over eggs

Views: 3073  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 09-30-2010, 11:42 AM

Default Priyal Gor had a messy time over eggs

Priyal Gor the charming and vivacious female lead of Zee TV's freshly launched show, Ram Milaayi Jodi being a pure vegetarian in real life; recently had a messy time with eggs on the show.

One can surely imagine the state of a pure vegetarian person who cannot stand the smell of eggs had to endure not one, not two but as many as a dozen eggs for a recent shoot.

On a similar note playing Punjabi kudi Mona with aplomb, Priyal was required to really get into the skin of the character and be seen cooking and relishing a piping hot plate of anda bhurji.

While the director relieved her of the agony of devouring the dish by throwing in a similar-looking vegetarian substitute, there was no escaping the act of breaking an egg and cooking the bhurji on a tawa(pan).

So there she was poor Priyal, pretending to relish the aroma of freshly cooked eggs while she was practically on the verge of fainting out of nausea.

When contacted, Priyal asserted, "It was horrible! As if smelling eggs wasn't bad enough, a little bit of the egg batter stuck to my hair. I shampooed my hair twice that day with an extra dose of conditioner!"

May be Priyal couldn't recollect that Shampoos too have a certain percentage of eggs in it.

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->