Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Cinevistaas and Sony clash over title of new show - Tera Mujhse Hai Pehla Ka Nata Koi

Views: 2099  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 10-01-2010, 05:47 PM

Default Cinevistaas and Sony clash over title of new show - Tera Mujhse Hai Pehla Ka Nata Koi

Sony and Cinevistaas recently had a difference of opinion over the title of the upcoming show...

Cinevistaas' Tera Mujhse Hai Pehla Ka Nata Koi is the next big thing on Sony Entertainment Television when it comes to fiction! The show is basically a thriller with a love story intertwined in it. We hear that the production house were not happy with the title finalized for the show. A little birdie tells us, "The production house felt that the title did not aptly signify the thrill element of the show. Instead it gave a feel of being a love story. The production house had in fact requested for a change in title, but the channel rejected the plea as they were very much convinced with the title."

Producer Siddhart Malhotra Said " I was unhappy about the title as I felt it was not conveying what the show is about. Even though there is the love strong angle, it is the thriller part in the story that is going to keep viewers glued. I just hope that the channel's strong conviction on the title proves."

As we know, Janvi Chheda, Karan Hukku and Kunal Verma play the leads. The show will launch on October 11th and will take 10.30 pm slot. The story is about a girl who falls into the trap of her lover, played by Karan Hukku. Even as the viewers will know from day one that she is falling into a pit. She will realize it late. She will completely shattered when she see all the hidden skeletons coming to the fore. Well, let us hope that the channel's conviction prove right and this does wonders for their fiction ratings.

Tags
cinevistaas, sony, tera mujhse hai pehla ka nata koi

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->