Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Avinash Sachdev gets royally treated...

Views: 2180  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 06-18-2009, 04:05 PM

Default Avinash Sachdev gets royally treated...

We know what a fitness freak Avinash Sachdev aka Dev of Zee's Choti Bahu is!! The actor gets all the special attention possible on sets, and this was clearly evident when the production house provided him with a treadmill and dumb bells on the sets of Choti Bahu when they learned that the actor has not been able to keep up with his gym routine owing to his busy shooting schedule.

Says Avinash, "It's really good that they understand my needs. As an actor, if I am not in good health, I wont be able to give my hundred percent". He further adds, "We actors not only need to maintain our health but also our personality and appearance to an extent. So we have to focus on health issues carefully".

Well, Avinash is one actor who is all concerned about his physique. Why not, as he is one of the hot favorites of girls right now!!

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->