Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

J.D. Majethia & Deven Bhojani say 'No' to reality shows..

Views: 1305  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 01-21-2011, 03:39 PM

Default J.D. Majethia & Deven Bhojani say 'No' to reality shows..

What makes J.D. and Deven Bhojani refuse reality shows such as Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa? Wanna know the answer, then read here..

Reality shows have always been an eye candy for actors, and we have seen many actors grabbing such opportunities with both hands when they are offered one such chance!!

Not all know that the very popular names from Hats Off Productions, Jamnadas Majethia and Deven Bhojani have been offered lot many reality shows in the past of which the recent season of Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa on Sony is one.. However, both of them declined the offers for certain reasons.

When we came to know of this, we could not stop quizzing them on the same..

Deven Bhojani who got popular for his role of Gattu in Hats Off's successful show Baa Bahu Aur Baby said, "I have in fact got lot of offers after Baa Bahu Aur Baby, of which many were reality shows. I was offered one such show wherein I had to allow another lady enter my house. I am a very private person and I do not want to make my life open to the media or before National Television. I was also offered Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa but I refused to take it. I am an introvert and want to live my life in my own way".

Talking about the same, J.D. Majethia told us, "My schedules are so hectic that I do not even get time to look into certain work. I am running a company and this is a huge responsibility. As an actor, I have not got time to take up any new show, and I have regretted it as acting is always my first love. Yes, I was offered Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa but I did not take it up".

Well, Hats Off Productions, makers of nearly 20 odd shows in a span of nine years in the industry is now gearing up for the launch of their new comedy show on SAB TV, titled Mrs. Tendulkar on 31st January at the 9.30 PM slot.

This is wishing J.D. and Deven all the very best for the new show..

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->