Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Kavita Kaushik- Kiku Sharda to grace Chamakte Sitare

Views: 1655  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 06-16-2011, 04:40 PM

Default Kavita Kaushik- Kiku Sharda to grace Chamakte Sitare

Fame SAB TV's F.I.R,Kavita Kaushik and Kiku Sharda to attend an event at New Jersey...

If sources are to be believed, SAB TV's F.I.R will have no shoots for 10 days from now. The reason is Kavita Kaushik aka Chandramukhi Chautala and Kiku Sharda aka Gulgule are leaving for USA.

A little birdie informs, "Kavita Kaushik and Kiku Sharda will leave for New Jersey today for attending an event over there. They have been invited as special guests for a show named Chamakte Sitare, a show which takes place every year."

Talking about Chamakte Sitare a source informs, "Chamakte Sitare is a yearly event of Dance and Music Academy owned by yester year Bollywood actress, Padma Khanna. As the characters of Chandramukhi and Gulgule are recognized internationally, they decided make them as the Chief Guests of the event this year."

Kavita and Kiku will be leaving today and will be returning by 27th of this month.

We contacted Kiku Sharda and he confirmed saying, "Yes, we have to grace the event at New Jersey as a Celebrity Guests and I am very excited to go there."

We tried contacting Kavita Kaushik but she remained unavailable for her comments.

While it is New Jersey Calling for Kavita and Kiku, it is a vacation for the rest in F.I.R…

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->