Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

It's Curtains Close for Karan and Nish's RIRO

Views: 1603  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 05-06-2011, 09:08 PM

Default It's Curtains Close for Karan and Nish's RIRO

Karan Mehra and Nisha Rawal decide to shut their acting academy, RIRO

Karan Mehra and Nisha Rawal started their acting academy, RIRO-Reel In, Real Out, with the ex-couple of the industry, Ali Merchant and Sara Khan. But Karan and Nisha decided to take care of it on their own terms after Ali and Sara split up.

But the present scenario says that the academy has been closed after the institute apparently couldn't meet up with the expectations of the founders.

According to our source, "Karan and Nisha decided to shut the institute as the institute was not really doing well as expected and also there has been some internal problems too."

We contacted Karan Mehra and he says, "Yes we have decided to close our academy and today we are giving a farewell to our students. Actually the institute did not click as much as we had expected and also there were many aspects that led to the closure."

Well, all we can do is to wish Karan and Nisha for a better venture in the future.

Nisha Rawal shares a pic amid legal battle with estranged husband Karan Mehra; writes, 'Stepped out that door that had those chains of inhibitions clawing my skin through my bones’

Nisha Rawal was recently in news owing to the ongoing dispute between her and estranged husband Karan Mehra. The couple hit a rough patch in their marriage and is currently fighting a legal battle for divorce and their son Kavish’s custody.

Amidst the legal dispute, Nisha has now shared a bold and beautiful picture with a short note. Her note talks about how the difficult life citations have made her stronger and made her realise her strengths she wasn’t aware of earlier.

Nisha wrote, “Stepped out that door that had those chains of inhibitions clawing my skin through my bones! Didn’t leave my old self behind, just carried it on my newly-found shoulders, whose strength I wasn’t aware of! A moment to thank my mind, body and soul to never have left my side! I am my own bestie for life. Keeping the faith!”

Earlier on August 1, the actress shared a mirror selfie as she directed towards a new beginning in her life with her caption. It read, “01-08-2021…yet another new beginning…” While what new beginning Nisha talked about is quite unknown, we are guessing it to be a new project she has signed up for.

Since the past few days, there has been a buzz that Nisha is all set to essay a pivotal role in producer Shashi Sumeet’s upcoming show.

Nisha Rawal and Karan Mehra’s marriage has been in the limelight ever since their domestic dispute came out in public and became a controversy in a matter of few hours.

Tags
karan mehra, nisha rawal

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->