Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Star Cast/Story/Photos/Videos/Episodes: Star Plus's Pratigya

Views: 43272  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 04-23-2011, 10:38 AM

Pooja Gor's Ad Stint with Salman Khan..

Pooja Gor who is popularly known as Pratigya is on Cloud Nine after shooting with Salman Khan for a commercial ad..

Rashmi Desai was recently in news for shooting a commercial ad with the one and only 'Salman Khan'. And now it is the turn of our dear Pratigya aka Pooja Gor to share screen space with the talented actor.

We hear that Pooja was jubilant and over the moon as soon as she got this opportunity. And it is a dream come true for her, as she claims to be the biggest and most loyal fan of Salman Khan. It seems she has not missed even one film of the actor, and has in fact watched them over and over again!!

Our source states, "Pooja has recently shot for the commercial with the Dabangg star, Salman Khan. This is the first time that Pooja has stepped into the world of ads and endorsements. She had a great time shooting with him".

When asked Pooja about the experience she says, "I had a great time shooting with Salman as he's extremely down-to-earth! I had heard stories from others, so I wasn't surprised when Salman invited me to have lunch with him during our shoot. And what many may not know about Salman is that he's a really creative actor. He was giving great inputs during our shoot for the betterment of the ad and Salman really puts in 500% into his work."

"He is a real rock star and a great inspiration," Pooja echoed.

When asked her about doing more ads she says, "If it's a good brand and an interesting product, why not? But yes I would want to see the response to my first ad before I step into any more commercials. It's been a good experience though, so I wouldn't mind."

We wish Pooja all the very best for her future plans..
Old 04-23-2011, 10:39 AM

Ankit Gera unhinged on cars

Ankit Gera aka Adarsh of Star Plus' Pratigya goes gaga over cars, and lets out a fact that he changes it every year

Have you ever seen a car freak who remembers the car numbers? If no, we have one in our telly land. Read on to know who it is?

Ankit Gera, popularly known as Adarsh Saxena of Star Plus' Pratigya, is so much crazy about cars that he changes the model every year. Surprised?

We spoke to Ankit to know about his gaga on cars and he says "Yes I am a complete car freak and I change my car every year. My first car was Maruti 800 in which I learnt my driving when I was in 7th standard. I used to ask one of my older friends to come early in the morning around 5:30 and teach me. And once it so happened that I ordered my driver to let me drive the car and ended up four cars at one go".

"Now I possess a Honda Accord and I am confused between Audi and BMW as my next choice." Ankit adds.

Does he remember the cars he had bought? "Before Accord I had a Scoda Octavia, and before that it was Lancer, then Honda City and the list goes on and I do remember them. I even remember the numbers of the car because I choose my favorite number" clears Ankit.

Speaking about his family reaction, he says "Since I am the single child, dad is really cool about it but mom has a problem."

Well, we hope Ankit gets his new possession very soon!!
Old 04-23-2011, 10:40 AM

Kesar's mother enters Pratigya.

The entry of Prachi Pathak as Kesar's mother in Star Plus' Pratigya will open up a new track...

Star Plus' Pratigya will see a new entry in Kesar's mother which will be played by the talented Prachi Pathak, who is basically from the National School of Drama.

Prachi is presently essaying the grey shaded character of Sharda Dubey in Imagine's Pardes Main Mila Koi Apna.

She will enter Pratigya to take care of her pregnant daughter Kesar (Aalika Shaikh). Basically, Kesar wants to get out of the Sajjan Singh household, and live a life with her mother. However, her mother gets carries away by the luxuries that she comes across in her daughter's sasuraal.

Our source states, "Kesar's Maayi has faced a bad phase in her life as she comes from a poor background. Her husband has taken sanyaas and has gone out of the house. At this juncture, she is taken aback seeing the luxury that her daughter is getting and plans to stay back in the same house. So when Kesar tries to explain her miserable situation in her sasuraal, her mother advises Kesar to adjust and live in the house".

Maayi, we hear will have a right mix of positive and negative shade. Having said this, she will provide a comic relief as her character has been given a humorous edge too.

The Holi celebrations are being shot very traditionally in Pratigya, wherein the Holika Dahan, the enjoyment, fun and frolic will be picturized. We hear that as the Holi celebrations are on, there will be yet another major issue that will get tackled. This will again create a problem for Pratigya (Pooja Gor).

We tried calling Prachi Pathak but could not get thro' to her.

Her entry is scheduled to air in tonight's episode.
Old 04-23-2011, 10:41 AM

Pratigya critical after taking the bullet..

A huge twist is in store for viewers in Star Plus' Pratigya after Pratigya gets accidentally hit by the bullet..

Star Plus' Mann Ki Awaaz Pratigya is in for a major twist in tonight's episode wherein Pratigya (Pooja Gor) will accidentally be hit by a bullet.

As per the ongoing track, Krishna (Arhaan Behll) wants to avenge Radhe (Manmohan Tiwari) for misbehaving with his wife on the day of Holi. Krishna with a gun in his hand goes out looking for Radhe. Pratigya wants to stop him as she does not want her husband to fall into any major problem.

Our source states, "After a long search, Pratigya spots Krishna and Radhe having a fight in a certain area. Both are injured and the scene is pretty much ugly. She steps in to stop the fight when Krishna fires the gun with his aim towards Radhe. But with Pratigya intervening at the right moment, the bullet goes thro' her chest".

We hear that the creative team is planning a huge twist in the tale in the coming episodes.

"Pratigya will be shown in a critical condition; her left lung is completely bruised as a result of which her breathing is hampered. She will soon need a surgery and will also be kept alive with ventilator support. While all this is going on, Krishna will be a troubled man and the manner in which he reacts to the whole situation will also provide for a twist in the tale", adds our source.

When contacted, Pooja Gor tells us, "Yes, it is true that Pratigya is shot. She will be in a critical condition, and that is what I can tell you. There is a big twist in store for viewers".

Will Pratigya breathe her last?

Catch the new twists in Pratigya...
Old 04-23-2011, 10:41 AM

Ammaji to undergo a transformation in Pratigya

mmaji to undergo a character change and turn positive in Star Plus' Pratigya...

One of the main reasons why Pratigya's life has been in doldrums is undoubtedly because of Ammaji (Asmitaa Sharma). But in the coming episodes the audience will see a major change of character and a different avtar of Ammaji in the show.

According to our source, "Ammaji, who has been completely against Pratigya, will now tone down to her where she will realise that whatever she had done to Pratigya till now was wrong."

"In the coming episodes Krishna (Arhaan Behll) decides to open a Dhabba where everyone gets assured that he will name it Pratigya and starts teasing him on this. But to everyone's surprise, he announces that the Dhabba will be called 'Baba Ka Dhabba'. He also says that Pratigya suggested the name keeping in mind that Ammaji calls him by it. Knowing this Ammaji realises how Pratigya has always been really good to the family", signs off the source.

We contacted Pooja Gor aka Pratigya and she confirmed the news, "Yes Ammaji will realise that she has been rude all the while to Pratigya. Realising her mistake, she even hands over the key and the responsibility of the house to Pratigya that even she gets convinced by this behavioural change."

But is there a game plan going on in Ammaji's mind with this behaviour change?

Watch this space to get the updates.

Tags
pratigya, star plus

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->