Go Back   Wiki NewForum > Television Forums

Sponsored Links

Television Forums Live Streaming, Today Episode Written Updates, Online Full Episode HD Videos, Future Story, TV Shows Latest News Updates, Story ahead, Tellybuzz, Upcoming, As on date, Whats happening, What will happen next, Whats going on, Summary, Synopsis,Star Plus,Sony TV,Zee TV, Colors TV,Star Plus,Kollywood (Tamil), Tollywood (Telugu), Bollywood (Hindi), Mollywood (Malayalam) News Updates, LifeOK, SAB TV, Desi Tashan, ApniCommunity, Tellychakkar, Latest Telly News, TV gossip, Indian TV Serials, Reality shows, TV stars,Celebs,Actors,Actress, TRP,Top 10,TV ratings,Telly Updates & Mo, Latest news from the Indian Television Industry under one roof. From the latest Indian Television News to TV Celebrity News and TV Gossip, Telly Buzz truly connects viewers with Indian Television. Our network of reporters along with our dedicated development team members cover the ins and outs of the indian television industry and garner all the latest tv news, gossip, tv show reviews, and highlights happening on and behind the silver screen, TV Serials, Celebrities, Online Full Episode Videos, Photos, TOP 10, Buzz

Views: 23542 Source: CNN18.com, India-Forums, TellyChakkar, India, Times of India, Youtube, BollywoodLife, Rediff  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 10-14-2010, 06:01 PM

Thumbs up Very High Quality Videos Grand Finale: Bigg Boss 4 (Winners 8th January 2011)

Shweta Tiwari WON BIGG BOSS 4

LIVE Videos CLICK HERE : 100 Videos Full Episodes (High Quality) Bigg Boss 4 (DAY 1 to Finale)

Part I

Part II

Part III

Popular television actress Shweta Tiwari won Bigg Boss 4! After 14 weeks of staying within closed boundaries, she became the first woman to be crowned a winner on this reality show.

LIVE Videos CLICK HERE : 100 Videos Full Episodes (High Quality) Bigg Boss 4 (DAY 1 to Finale)

An overwhelmed and emotional Shweta, dressed in a fuschia-coloured sari, burst into tears after seeing her daughter and mother when she came on to the stage.

Khali was declared the first runner up.

The grand finale saw performances by Sara Khan, Veena Malik, Aanchal Kumar and Manoj Tiwari.

The only contender who didn't seem too pleased with the verdict was Dolly, who had incessant verbal fights with Shweta almost throughout the show's 14-week run.

Ashmit was the second runner-up.

"I share a very good relationship with Shweta. When she had her problem with Dolly, I was the first one to stand for her. I took her inside to speak to her and it is there that she told me she will never forget my gesture. At that time she told me she wanted me to win, and even today, she told me she wanted me to win. But I am very happy for her. She deserved it," said Ashmit

Actor-model Sameer Soni received a Chevrolet Cruze as a special prize for being the boldest and most stylish participant of this season.

Bigg Boss 4 started with 14 contestants, and had two wild card entries in subsequent weeks, with a three-day guest appearance by Hollywood actress Pamela Anderson. The show was quite full of controversies throughout its run, but kept the audience entertained.

The fifth season of reality show Bigg Boss is not even in talks yet, but celebrity astrologer Bejan Daruwalla has already predicted that Bollywood star Salman Khan has a lot of chances to host it.

Very High Quality Videos Grand Finale 8th January 2011 Bigg Boss 4 Photos/Performance/Stars/Winner

Old 10-14-2010, 06:02 PM

CLICK HERE TO PLAY Bigg Boss Quiz_01

Spl.Photos: TOP 10 Fun Movements of Bigg Boss 4

Shweta's Journey in BB
Old 10-14-2010, 06:03 PM

Tags
bigg boss 4, photos

New topics in Television Forums

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: