Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Dharmesh Mehta,Ex- Director of Taarak Mehta launches his own production house...

Views: 2905  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 05-05-2011, 07:22 PM

Default Dharmesh Mehta,Ex- Director of Taarak Mehta launches his own production house...

Dharmesh Mehta,Ex- Director of Taarak Mehta launches his own production house...

Dharmesh Mehta is one of the renowned directors from the small screen industry who carved a name for himself through Asit Modi's Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah by directing almost 500 episodes of the show.

After working for Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashma, Dharmesh Mehta moved on to directing Papad Pol and now he is all set to turn Producer.

A source informs, "Dharmesh Mehta has started his own production house named 'Namanraj Productions' which he launched 20 days back. He is now working towards producing a sitcom for SAB TV."

We contacted Dharmesh Mehta and he confirms, "Yes, I have started with my new production house and I am working on the pilot of a comedy show for SAB TV. Auditions for the show are on and soon I will lock the cast for the pilot."

When asked him about turning to a Producer from a Director, he says, "I always had a dream to own a production house and I have finally done it by launching Namanraj Productions. I am looking forward for my show to come up on SAB TV soon."

Tellybuzz wishes Dharmesh Mehta good luck for his new production house…

Reporter and Author: Tejashree Bhopatkar

Tags
dharmesh mehta

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->